Join our server on Discord

The last whom posts wins.
C-Dragon: Lurea's in trouble! *breathes a quick fireball on the Kurtz clone before dashing off to help her* Good luck Kurtz!

C-Dragon: *sees the couple of guards holding Lurea's arms, anger filling his body* Don't touch her! *quickly smashes in the faces of the guards before catching Lurea so she won't fall* You alright?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Lurea: Y..yeah... *snuggles Crimson*

Kurtz: *slams a fist into the Clone's face* Ha! Now I win!
Kurtz Clone: How about... *wags his tail, and kicks Kurtz in the crotch* I win?
Kurtz: *sweat-drops* That doesn't work.
Kurtz Clone: Awww crap. *starts running down the stairs of the tower*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
C-Dragon: *cuddles Lurea* I guess we should go help Kurtz, you ready?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Lurea: Hell yeah! *swings around Crimson and jumps on his back* Let's go help Kurtzy!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
C-Dragon: *bursts into the central tower again and starts going down the stairs to where Kurtz and his clone are* Got your Aqua Death Ray ready, Lurea? *he prepares his claws and fire breath*

(Crimson Edit: 2000 posts!!!!!!!!)
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz: STOP!

*everything stops*

Kurtz: CONGRATS CRIMSON! *hundreds of Aquarivamon and other sexy female Digimon pour through the door to the tower and surround Crimson, while three tables stacked with food, drink and random toys appear near them*
Lurea: *snuggles Crimson* Yeah, congrats!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: I'll just keep these guards busy while you take care of the Kurtz clone *Slashes a few guards, noticing a large group of guards charging at him* Oh boy!! I love bowling!! *forms a fairly large dark sphere in his claw and fires it into the mob completely destroying them including their armor*
The OCA
Crimson: Thanks Kurtz, Lurea! You guys are the greatest! Let's finish the Kurtz clone quick and get back the PAR-TAY! *transforms with his 2000 posts into Inari Crimson, the white furred fox swordsman (more information available later)*

I-Crimson: *draws a huge sword and points it at the Kurtz clone* Time to deal out your punishment, DIVINE JUSTICE! *slices the clone in two with his holy sword* Now, take this! RICE OF FORTUNE! *many grains of holy rice rip the clone asunder* And now for the finisher, HEAVEN'S WRATH! *fires a giant sphere of white energy at the clone, obliterating him into nothing*

*changes back and is just a bit tired*

Crimson: Alright, we have a castle full of stuff! Let's PAR-TAY!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz: PAR-TAY! *hundreds of Aquarivamon and Renamon jump on Crimson*

Lurea: Hey, leave a piece of him for me! *jumps on the pile along with the Aquarivamon* I want Crimsy!

Steven: *grins* This Inari Crimson sounds good...

Tieya: Congrats, Crimsy! *raises a glass of coke before drinking it*

Aquarivamon: Hiya cutie. *snuggles Crimson*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson: *chuckles a little* Thanks everyone! *grins as all the girls including Lurea carry him off to the NC-17 room*

Zorromon: Hmmm, Inari Crimson......meh, he's all talk.

Monica: *pops out a trapdoor* What did I miss?!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions