Join our server on Discord

The last whom posts wins.
Crimson: *looks at Disturbed and Renamon* Okay, that has to be a different Renamon or I'd be seeing strangling.

*yawns* Boredom, joy. And we all know what happens when Crimson Fox gets bored. *fires his Death Ray at a swarm of zombies approaching*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz: I HAVE RETURNED! *poof* Damn my parents.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson: Sweet, great to see ya! Now let the insanity continue! *pulls out his Ceberus Death Ray, able to fire three rays at once* Heh heh heh, sucks to be a zombie today. *destroys the heads off a trio of undead*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz: HEHAHA! *pulls out the Inferno Death Ray and blows a hole in a row of zombies* Thanks for the gift, Crimsy!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson: Ha ha, no probs, Kurtz! Now lets show em' who's boss, HAHAHA! *begins shooting another row of zombies, blasting them into pieces*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Lurea: Lemme join in too! *pokes the Aqua Death Rifle up and fires through two zombies*
Kurtz: *continues to fire rays, all of them hitting different amount of zombies* Yah, lets show them who's boss!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson: FRENZY!!! *laughs insanely before plugging many holes through another squad of undead*

Zorromon: Ha, I don't need a fancy ray gun! *slices through another line of zombies with his rapiers*

Monica: *drives around on Crimson's pie tank* Now which one is for the cannon. *presses a red button and blasts several zombies with pie* Alright, I did it! *drives off and runs over a few more zombies*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ehh... aren't zombies dead already? Don't they become stronger with Death based attacks?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Crimson: Death is a loose term. In the case of my Death Rays, it atomizes the zombies into dust and doesn't increase their powers.

Um...back to the fight! *blasts the head off of another zombie*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Whew, I'm glad. I was worried for a second.

*Atoms of zombies begin reuniting into one massive NecroZombie Lord*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad