Join our server on Discord

The last whom posts wins.
Reno: *Comes back with a body in his maw* HERE IT IS MR. CRIMSON!!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Crimson: *looks down at Reno for a second* I asked for a tennis ball, not a tennis player, try again buddy.

*wraps his arms tighter around Lurea, his paws stroking the smooth scales of her back, while his tail continues to intertwine with hers* And I wish I could hold someone like this forever... *murrs softly as her hands go along his back*

Monica: Oooh... *blushes slightly* I love it when you do that. *wraps her arms around his neck while she continues snuggling against his body* Mmmm, you've been working out, haven't ya?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Lurea: *giggles, before glancing at Kurtz* Care to do the honours?

Kurtz: Oh, sure. *summons a sofa next to Crimson and Lurea* There you go. *turns back to Monica and smiles* Yeah... I have. *clicks his fingers again and a sofa appears next to him and Monica*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson: Ah, the wonders of spam. *grins as he goes down to the sofa with Lurea*

Monica: *smirks as she pins Kurtz to the sofa, nuzzling against his chest from above before taking a few licks* Mmmm, my very own Kurtz-sicle.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Lurea: *snuggles Crimson and murrs softly*

Kurtz: *chuckles softly, and smiles* Yah, you're very own Kurtz-sicle. *thinking* Where the hell did Kurtz-sicle come from?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Reno: Okay! *drops Tennis Player on the ground, then runs away again*

DMX: Heck, you started without me again.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Crimson: Mmmrrr.... *wraps his arms around her neck before pressing his muzzle to hers*

Monica: Oh, I meant popsicle, great ice cream treat, but I think I know something even better. *cuddles Kurtz closer while her kisses and licks go higher up his body, reaching his neck*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Lurea: *blushes slightly, and hugs Crimson tighter* Mmhhhmm...

Kurtz: *grins slightly at Monica* Do you now? *strokes her back with one claw while resting his other claw on his thigh*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson: Nahhh...mmmm.... *deepens the kiss while wrapping his body tighter around Lurea's, his paws rubbing her back*

Monica: *shivers with delight while blushing* Yeah....keep that up. *her paws begin exploring his body, rubbing Kurtz's muscles and scales*

Zorromon: *in the background* Ha, I win now! *crosses the finish line*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
*Sitting in his couch sipping his Diet Pepsi and sees Renamon sitting next to him* How come you cant be like that? Instead of the whole "touch me you die attitude"?

Renamon: I dont know, its just the how people have viewed my personality I suppose. *sips her Diet Pepsi*

Well I'm gonna change that... *gets out of his chair, walks over to Renamon and gives her a gentle hug*
The OCA