Join our server on Discord

The last whom posts wins.
Lurea: Not much, just been making a lot of pies. *points to the large tray with a ton of pies on top* But who cares about that? *giggles and snuggles Crimson*

Kurtz: *smiles* I can only hear you, Mon... My eyes seem to have got scorched too. It's nice to see.. uhh, I mean, hear you again, Monica.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson: *grins at her before chuckling* Yeah, there's more to life than pie, Lurea. *caresses her cheek* (DMX is going to kill me later for saying that, but whatever.) *continues cuddling her while his tail wraps around hers*

Monica: *after applying the burn aid cream* You feeling better Kurtz-ie. *smiles cutely at him*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Lurea: Aww, I knew you'd understand! *giggles, and wags her tail quickly while pressing her muzzle to Crimson's chest*

Kurtz: Yah... a lot better. *reaches out and hugs Monica*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson: *smiles warmly at her while his paw caresses the back of her head* Of course. *his other paw begins rubbing her back softly while keeping her close*

Monica: *=^_^=* Aww, glad I could help. *snuggles against Kurtz while looking into his violet eyes*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
hahah, i got 1000, and 2000!
Renamon's Army
*puts note on wall saying not to post on that thread for a while if anywhere near another 1000* It won't happen again.

Lurea: *murrs softly and looks up at Crimson* Crimsy... *smiles, while resting her head on Crimson's chest and holding him close*

Kurtz: *smiles, and wags his tail* I love it when you're around.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I will get the 3000! and one more post and I have 400!
Renamon's Army
Kurtz: Remember, guys, if we get near another 1000 mark, don't post. Wait. *looks at Crimson, DMX and Shadow*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson: Mmmm, Lurea. *smiles back at her while his paw begins gently stroking her tail while he embraces her close to his furry body*

Monica: *blushes a bit before giggling* Thanks cutie, I love being around ya too. *gently nuzzles his chest while holding him tighter*

(Message recieved.)
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Lurea: Mmhh.. If only I could be in someone's arms forever.. *closes her eyes and rubs Crimson's back softly*

Kurtz: *murrs quietly, and wraps his tail around Monica while cuddling her*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds