Join our server on Discord

The last whom posts wins.
Crimson: My poor nuclear powered frisbee. *gives the poor frisbee a moment of silence*

Well, that was fun, let's see if Reno can catch this. *launches a tennis ball out of his piezooka, firing it halfway across the world*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Me: *still sitting in his couch watching GoUltSd lunging at him. With little effort gets out presses his Staples Easy Button. An anvil comes crashing down on top of GoUltSd's head*
The OCA
Kurtz: *singed entrirely black and smoking* Ouch...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Reno: *Comes back after some seconds and gives Poke the frisbee, but notices the tennis ball flying at high speed away* THEBALLTHEBALLTHEBALLTHEBALLTHEBALLTHEBALLTHEBALL!! *chases off the ball at the same speed*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Crimson: Maybe I should have shot it into space, oh well. *munches on a pie while waiting for Reno to return*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
I am the last to post!
Renamon's Army
Kurtz: *blinks* I'm still here... although I am a bit scorched...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
That's ok, because I am not scorched. And we all know who is more important. LOL. Just kidding.
Renamon's Army
Lurea: Crimsy? *goes looking around* Crimsy...!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson: *perks up as he sees Lurea* Hiya sweetie! What have been up to? *cuddles her*

Monica: *sees the scorched Kurtz* Ouch, I should do something. *returns after a few seconds dressed in a tight nurse's outfit* Now tell me where it hurts. *strokes under his chin while she pulls out a first aid kit*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions