Join our server on Discord

The last whom posts wins.
Tieya: *blinks* But I may electrocute you... *lowers ears and sighs* A dragoness like me... unable to swim with others...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson: *his tail droops as he hears this* Oh, I'm sorry, I should have known. *cuddles Tieya with his fox fur* Is there something else you'd like to do?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Tieya: Well... I can't suggest much... *looks at the floor* Maybe... *turns her head so she's looking up at Crimson* ...you can suggest something?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson: Hmmm, we could take a walk in the woods down there. *points to the verdant forest from the window* There would be no one to bother us. *smiles at Tieya*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Tieya: Oh... that would be nice. *smiles, and stands up* Are you coming? *offers him her hand*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson: Yep, let's go. *takes her hand and feels a light pulse flow from the electric dragoness to him* Oooh, tingly. *follows Tieya out of the mansion under the clear sunny day*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Tieya: *giggles* Come on, Crimsy! *rushes into the forest*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson: Hey, wait up! *runs after her into the woods, letting out a light chuckle along the way*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Tieya: *hides behind a tree* I think I'll give him a little fright... *giggles quietly*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson: *walks around slowly, enjoying the scenary along the path* Hmmm, now where'd Tieya go? Hello, hello!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions