Join our server on Discord

The last whom posts wins.
Crimson: Yes, run far away! *heads for his pie tank parked outside the volcano*

Renamon: *lightly moans while keeping her paw on Reno's head* Yeah, keep licking there.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz: *grabs Crimson* This is much easier. *teleports with him to the tank* It's mah new power for 3000 posts... For every 100 posts I make, I get to teleport somewhere.... and for every 500 I make, I can carry 1 additional person.

Lurea: *lying down in the bath* Ahhh.... wh-where's Kyo.... *rests her head back and slips deeper in*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson: Sweet power, so you want to go to the mansion, this thing still has turbo. *he and Kurtz drive away in the pie tank*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz: We don't NEED the tank to go to the mansion anymore! *grabs Crimson* Ready? Usually when I do this, anyone coming with me vomits the second we appear there....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I win.
Renamon's Army
Stop saying I win! *throws a fist at Renamon* If at all, come up with a sentence longer then two words!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson: Alright, but teleport us into the mansion's bathroom if I'm gonna vomit. *prepares to teleport with Kurtz*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz: Can't do that, sorry.... *grins, and teleports into Kurtz's room* I can only do it here... *points to the bin* There, barf bag.

Lurea: Mmmmm... *moves her hand further down her body* How long is Kyo going to be...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson: Ugh, I feel seasick. *begins barfing into the bin, a sickly look crossing over his eyes*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz: *nods* Told ya so.

Lurea: *moans loudly* OOhhhhhhh..... *twitches in the water* K-Kyo...

Kurtz: *ears perk up* Errr... did yer hear something?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds