Join our server on Discord

The last whom posts wins.
Me - *runs hands down her body*
Jethremon - *groan*
Lurea: Mmmmm.... *snuggles up to Crimson, and then blushes as her towel drops* EEEEEEKKK! *blushes furiously as she tries to cover her breasts*

---------------------

Kurtz: *deepens the french kiss, wresting her tongue with his own, and murrs quietly*

(Okay, see yer)
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Me - *slips a finger between her legs*
Jethremon - *moan*
Steven: *grins* Having fun there, partner? *winks at Poke*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson: Um, don't worry Lurea, you're still covered in my tail, just relax. *cuddles the dragonness while his tail keeps her body concealed*

-----------------------

Kendra: *light purrs as her tongue is dominated by his while she snuggles against the dragon, her hands moving from his ass and to his thighs*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Jethremon - *shriek, jumps away* WHO THE FUCK!?!
Me - *sweat drop* Steven! Do you mind!?
Steven: Not exactly.... *grins* Anyway, I was wondering if you knew the certain location of Kyo....

---------

Lurea: *cuddles Crimson, moving her arms from around her breasts* At least you're not one of those perverts...

-----------

Kurtz: *wags tail and continues to play around with her tongue, and also slowly wraps his arms around her* MMmmrrrrrr.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Jethremon - :oops: *hiding behind me*
Me - I don't know.
Steven: Ah well, can't be helped. *grins* Well, thanks anyway. *starts walking off and vanishes a few seconds later*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson: Heh, heh, yeah I wouldn't know anything about that. ( :oops: ) *continues to snuggle against Lurea while giving her a warm smile as they wait for Kyo*

-------------------------

Kendra: Mmmm..ah... *squirms in Kurtz's hold while a blush crosses her face as her tongue continues to interwine with his*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions