Join our server on Discord

The last whom posts wins.
Crimson: Thanks! *watches the ladies carry Kurtz away to the NC-17 room* Now to find Lurea. *sniffs the air for her scent* Ah, she's close. *uses the key to get in*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Lurea: Ohh... *hears the lock being turned* He's home early... *walks out of the bathroom door (It's RIGHT next to the door you're opening) wearing only a towel around her chest* Hi Ky-- *looks at Crimson* Uhhhhhh.... *blushes furiously* What're you doing here, Crim?!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson: :oops: *turns away while blushing* Uh, sorry about that, Kyo gave me a key. I'll come back later if you want.

AquaVeemon: *looks at Kurtz* Hey there cutie, you looked stressed. Let me help you loosen up. *gets behind Kurtz and begins giving his muscles a nice massage while the others surround the dragon*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Lurea: *still blushing* A-a-are yo-you alone?

Kurtz: *moans deeply and smiles* You sure have a touch with... those hands, don't yer?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson: Heh, yeah, it's just you and me. *slightly smiles while he looks at Lurea out of the corner of his eye*

--------------------------

Aqua: *giggles* Glad ya noticed. *winks before getting back to Kurtz's body, pressing her breasts against his back while her hands continue tending to his shoulders*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Lurea: Oh, th-then that's alright... *smiles* C-come on in, Crim.

Kurtz: *moans again, and grins* Sooo... what can I call yer?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Me - *standing silently in the empty corridor*
Crimson: Thanks. *takes a seat while looking at Lurea, admiring her toweled form* Sorry about suprising you and all, anything I can do to make it up to ya?

-----------------------

Kendra: Oh, well you can just call Kendra, handsome. Now just relax, Mr. 3000, me and the rest of the girls will make sure you're all comfortable. *the other AquaVeemon giggle before they all swarm all over Krutz, all tasting and feeling his fine scales along with his muscular body*

Having fun? *Kendra begins gently nibbling on Kurtz's ear while her supple rack pushes up against the front of his body when she embraces him*

------------------------

Aqua: *appears next to PokePimp* Say, why don't you come in, there plenty of us and you look lonely.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Me - *looks at Aqua* No offence but I want to be alone right now... *sigh*
Lurea: Ahh.. don't worry, I just wish you would knock before you unlock the door... *smiles* There is something you can do for me, though....

Kurtz: *murrs quietly*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds