Join our server on Discord

The last whom posts wins.
Why have I not won yet? Don't you see? I am clearly the winner here!

Hehehe! All you will lose!
Mah Citeh.
[Image: 216801_198660990172916_100000870481236_4...7313_n.jpg]
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Blackwargreymon's Desires Part 7 is the last story of the series, regardless of what it says in the post. I will not be making anymore parts to it.
They see me throwing my telescope in the air and i'm singing "AEYO i'm GALILEO!"
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
...ok...
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
OKEY DOKI LOKI
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
...frisk isn't here right now... Or i's he...?
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Xenonmon Wrote:Why have I not won yet? Don't you see? I am clearly the winner here!

Hehehe! All you will lose!

[Image: 4564-15-66844.jpg]

Sorry. Not on my watch. >:3
That poster just makes me wanna see the rest of the anime/hentai it came from... :'(

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
(07-12-2006 01:11 PM)mowgly Wrote: I win. ( maybe this is too much even for a spam forum o.o)

Sorry ...my turn now!!!
Veemon's Followers
Nope, wrong again! *rafiki laugh*

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
:) I win!!
Veemon's Followers