Join our server on Discord

The last whom posts wins.
You have got to be fucking kidding me. He's asleep down there? That's it, this match went from cool to lame too damn fast. Might as well take the win and head back. Maybe there will be someone else worth fighting this from me.
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]
*sleep talking* it's down here wit me, duuuude.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
What? You can't be serious. Then what do I have here, smart ass? *The win explodes in my face. A paper bearing the message "You Lost The Game!" comes before me which again explodes* Son of a bitch! You've got to be shitting me! *dives into the hole with katanas drawn* I'm going to pry that win out of your cold dead claws, you freak!
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]
*rolls d20* come onnn... *result i's 18* yay! *random wall of dirt apears in front of caseychimera* I was going for a wall of rock or steal, but this works too :D (lol I love how seriously you're taking this)
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
great I leave this place after assuming it for death. Then everyone decided to come back. (Mostly)
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
I guess miracles do sometimes happen... :w00t:

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOooOOOOOTOOOOOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sad Keanu
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
... Whaaaaaat?

Said Simons from rvb. lol

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
[Image: obama-bin-laden-hide-and-seek-champion.png]

You'd think his home would've been the FIRST place our boys would've looked.
... I'm not going there... Metaphorically or literally in this case...

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz