Join our server on Discord

Same as MBT, been here, just rarely used it
Yo all, this is XtaSy, the former reviewer of the now dying DHZ. I've heard much and browsed the site well before now. This was my original link into the DHZ long before I knew it existed, so I find it weird that I'm coming here after having done the DHZ trip.

I didn't really have much of a avatar, so don't expect me to bother hosting one, cause I'm lazy.

People who've transferred over who still wonder if I'm doing the reviews... I'm lazy.

Anything else... I'm lazy.

Yep, that's it. Nice to see where Marine's been all this time. If he reads this then he should know that he still owes me a cooperation project with Renafan.

:)

Hope to get to know the lot of you better,
-X
Yeah it's the same with me I've been here a while too but never posted. It's good to see a few DHZers I know around here. ;)
Lazy? You just joined one of my clubs, lol.

Nice to meet you, welcome to the DaD, I'm DMX; hope you enjoy your stay, I know you will.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Welcome to the site thats my favorite place to be, the name Is Lonely Gabu or LG, please make yourself at home and enjoy the great community.... Now welcome to our site and I hope that you will enjoy it and I am here and everywhere, I am also the Gabumon Loverz Group mod, a pleasure to meet you.....Happy posting and luck in whatever you may do in the future...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Ah, a fellow DHZer, welcome to the DaD! Name's Crimson, lazy lemon writer, etc., etc. Anyways have fun, hope you post lots, and enjoy your stay.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Welcome to the DaD, Make yourself at home!

I hope we get to become friends, nice to meet you!

Gunter, over and out!
Welcome to the board! ^_^
Welcome to the DaD, have fun! ^^
Lazy is my middle name (It's true, I think my dad was kinda drunk when he named me). Welcome to our little group, I hope you find it as (Or more so) than the DHZ. My name's Shadow, another writer, RPG fanatic, leader of SDP, and whatever else I happen to be doing at the moment. I can't seem to concentrate on one thing too long for some reason. And shiny objects amuse me.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
XtaSy Wrote:Nice to see where Marine's been all this time. If he reads this then he should know that he still owes me a cooperation project with Renafan.

Ready, willing, and able bud, weclome back