Join our server on Discord

Forgot to post here.
I am Mentalguy. I am the strongest being in the universe. I was created by a mad scientist named Hiroto. I am being kept in a cell at one of the few labs of his i haven't destroyed. I dont like to use the powers that I have, I prefer to use the Mossberg 500 shotgun that I took off of one of the gaurds when I excaped. My curent location is... well i cant tell you right now.

Im looking forward to spending time with you mortals. Twisted
Mortal, huh? If you're on such a much higher plane than us, then tell me how I can lock this topic and you can't do anything about it?

Heh, heh...

Anyway, welcome to the forum. Have a good one! ^_^
senjuro Wrote:Mortal, huh? If you're on such a much higher plane than us, then tell me how I can lock this topic and you can't do anything about it?

Heh, heh...

*grins* Good one.

Anyways, welcome, mentalguy.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
senjuro Wrote:Mortal, huh? If you're on such a much higher plane than us, then tell me how I can lock this topic and you can't do anything about it?

Heh, heh...

Anyway, welcome to the forum. Have a good one! ^_^

I have my ways Twisted
Welcome and I am lonelygabu LG and just letting you know welcome, well rewelcome and I hope you enjoy your stay.....Happy posting and post away....;)
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Thanks for the belated welcome guys :D
Welcome dude, hope you post alot and have a good time here. Oh, and I'd be careful calling yourself the strongest being in the universe. You might invoke the wrath of the SPAM gods Twisted
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson Fox Wrote:Welcome dude, hope you post alot and have a good time here. Oh, and I'd be careful calling yourself the strongest being in the universe. You might invoke the wrath of the SPAM gods Twisted

Im higher than the spam gods. Twisted
You should be careful, Shadow is near, I can feel it, besides, I'm just a demi-god of SPAM thanks to Shadow's training, and thanks to my anger management problem, we lost Atlantis and then 9th, 10th and 11th planets in our galaxy.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DragonMasterX Wrote:You should be careful, Shadow is near, I can feel it, besides, I'm just a demi-god of SPAM thanks to Shadow's training, and thanks to my anger management problem, we lost Atlantis and then 9th, 10th and 11th planets in our galaxy.

I am a god, just not of spam. Wink