Join our server on Discord

What pisses you off?
My three peeves:
-ARROGANCE, DISRESPECT, DRAMA!!!

-when belongings never work (that stupid f*cking paintball gun!).
-when you suddenly misplace something.
-senseless fighting.
-stupid drunks.
-gluttony.
-lacks of judgement.
-Simple Plan.

And I'm good for now!
I strongly dislike horse poo. I just stepped on some the other day. (i.e: "fell")
KS_Naslund Wrote:My three peeves:
-ARROGANCE, DISRESPECT, DRAMA!!!

-when belongings never work (that stupid f*cking paintball gun!).
-when you suddenly misplace something.
-senseless fighting.
-stupid drunks.
-gluttony.
-lacks of judgement.
-Simple Plan.

And I'm good for now!

ARROGANCE, DISRESPECT, DRAMA!!!
ADD this up to get max peeve!!!!!( lol )
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
DrunkenMunkee Wrote:I'll add one.

People who dont type out their fucking words. Its alright sometimes. but the letters 'u', 'r', 'b', and 'c', 'ur' are just letters, dammit! You dont need to abreviate anything shorter 7 letters! i hate 'idc' and 'idk'. I'm not sure why, I just cant stand them. I dont mind the overused ones 'lol', 'brb', 'btw', 'wtf/h'...those are fine. But you lazy bastards abreviating 3 letter words? what the fuck!!?? (yes. I actually typed out 'what the fuck').

People who have to disagree with everything you say. Not because you're wrong/they're right, its just cause you said it. Or because they feel like being assholes...

so yeah. thats my list thus far. I'm sure I'll think of others.

the 1nes i don't like r idc,idk,btw(only cos as he said i don't understand them) and i agree about those who have to b right(my m8 is 1)
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Guilmon nd a Shotgun!! Wrote:...ppl who critisize your typing...

If you spelt things properly, instead of in this trendy text shorthand designed to save cash, then people wouldn't have to point out that what you're typing is gibberish in conventional language.

Since you're on a site that's currently based on literary excapades, why don't you read something? It'll help improve your English skills no end. And, since you're English and call yourself a "nerd", pick up a Discworld book. I'm certain you'd enjoy that, if you took the time.
You triple post and you still know there's an edit button. Get it all in one post or wait until someone else posts.
Maybe it sounds like I'm an hypocrite, but totally senseless and pointless post counting like that pisses me off.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
HOW ABOUT THE FACT THAT THE FUCKING WORLD I LIVE IN CANT GIVE ME A JOB WHEN I NEEEED ONE THAT IS DECENT.......

no job still....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
UnknownH Wrote:You triple post and you still know there's an edit button. Get it all in one post or wait until someone else posts.

well i don't really realise ive triple posted untill sum1 puts down a post and then i can't delete the other 2
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Guilmon nd a Shotgun!! Wrote:
UnknownH Wrote:You triple post and you still know there's an edit button. Get it all in one post or wait until someone else posts.

well i don't really realise ive triple posted untill sum1 puts down a post and then i can't delete the other 2

how can you not realize you posted 3 completely diffrent things?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad