Join our server on Discord

What pisses you off?
Things that piss me off...

There is only a few answers to this...

People who talk about things they know nothing about.
People who take advantage of others.
People who don't listen.
People who hurt others for fun.
People who would do anything for power. *points at polititians*

AND MY FUCKING COMPUTER WHEN IT WON'T WORK!!!
hmm...those are things that most people...
*evil grin*
ALL PEOPLE
*grin off of face in seconds*
don't pay attention to him, he's just the bad part of my thoughts, anyway like I said most people have those on the top fifeteen things that piss them off.
PokePimp Wrote:AND MY FUCKING COMPUTER WHEN IT WON'T WORK!!!

That is annoying. I have an issue with The Sims: it crasshes on every computer i've ever used, and I don't know why.
People who call me idiot for mistyping or not making much sense sometimes in english, despite it being my third language. Evil
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Wisemon Wrote:Yeah, you can't beat somebody up just because he wears black makeup and trench coats.

I don't beat them up for what they wear. I beat them up for complaining about crap. "No one likes me. My family sucks. I wanna die." It really pisses me off because they live good lives, this one that I met at a comic store bought a 300 dollar comic while complaining about how bad his life was! IF YOU CAN AFFORD A 300 DOLLAR COPY OF SPIDERMAN THEN YOU HAVE NO PLACE TO COMPLAIN!!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Things that piss me off...

4) When my computer/internet connection goes on the fritz

3) Extreme EMOs like what Shadow described

2) People that are completely closed minded

1) Those that take advantage of others (i.e. Corrupt Politicians)
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shadowknight Wrote:It really pisses me off because they live good lives, this one that I met at a comic store bought a 300 dollar comic while complaining about how bad his life was! IF YOU CAN AFFORD A 300 DOLLAR COPY OF SPIDERMAN THEN YOU HAVE NO PLACE TO COMPLAIN!!

You could have of course said "Why not instead use that money to something meaningful then? Touch
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Shadowknight Wrote:I don't beat them up for what they wear. I beat them up for complaining about crap. "No one likes me. My family sucks. I wanna die." It really pisses me off because they live good lives, this one that I met at a comic store bought a 300 dollar comic while complaining about how bad his life was! IF YOU CAN AFFORD A 300 DOLLAR COPY OF SPIDERMAN THEN YOU HAVE NO PLACE TO COMPLAIN!!

well there's no good reason to being violent and hitting people if you haven't tried talking calmly to solve the problem.

Having alot of money doesn't mean your life can't be shitty ... and btw I can see you make a big deal of not having money... for some people it can be a big issue but for some it isn't really important which means people can happy even though they may be poor(just the necesary to eat) . Familly problems and stuff like that can affect people.

I think it's better complaining about how you feel to take pain and stress over your shoulders than beating someone up.
Veemon's Followers
My life. I so fucking hate my life. Everything was going swell till last sunday- it's not fair. I don't even bother to wear my trenchcoats anymore, though I barely touch makeup.
Not to everyone:

When eating Weetabix, never, never, ever, eat it without sugar.

(A Weetabix looks like this: http://www.majorgrooves.co.uk/uploaded_i...747802.jpg When you add the milk, it goes very, very soggy.)