Join our server on Discord

Davis dies the hard way (EXTREMELY CRUEL lemon)
Davis dies the hard way - Digimon lemon by MISTER BIG T
WARNING! EXTREME TORTURE, GORE DESCRIPTIONS AND WATER SPORT REFERENCES LURK INSIDE THIS LEMON THAT WAS COMISSIONED BY CHIBI BIYOMON!!!!!

"So this is the guy you want me to kill?" Mia asked while she looked at a picture of Davis.
TK placed his hand gently over Kari
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Oooo... That's good... But I've got a blown up version of a bit in my first lemon series.

*ruffles pages* *ahem* I'll just give you the gist, K?

Oh, Tolnamon is my own creation. Kinda like a troll.

Renamon dropped a boulder onto Tolnamon's head, listening to the sick crack as it's skull took the beating and it fell to the ground; blood dribbling from it's ears slightly.

She appeared out of the tree with a laugh "Time to repay my debt!" She grabbed several long wood stakes and, taking a rock, hammered them through the defenceless monster's limbs.

It awoke with a headache "Where am I?" Tolnamon's eyes widened when it saw the fox sitting on it's chest with her legs crossed. It tried to move but grunted in pain as the stakes prevented the movement. "YOU! I HAVE YOU NOW!" It shrieked at her insanely. Renamon opened her eyes "Pity." She spoke loudly. "Wh-what?" Tolnamon stuttered at her, not fully comprehending.

Tolnamon gave a massive heave and the stakes gave way, freeing it's arms. "GOTCHA!" It yelled in triumph as it tried to grab her but the rookie Digimon phased out, reappearing behind it's head to give a powerful punch. It's head bounced forward and back as it screamed in rage. "Come and get me." Renamon said tauntingly with a kick to it's face.

Tolnamon screamed at her madly "DIE!" It lunged at Renamon, the stakes in it's leg snapped. She dodged it easily and counter attacked with a right hook. "Argh... YOU'RE DONE FOR! DARK FIRE!" It hurled dark fireballs at Renamon. She dodged them and caught the last one, spinning around to hurl it back. The fireball hit home, Tolnamon got blasted back into a tree. "DAMN YOU BITCH!" It threw itself into another assault. Renamon sidestepped and swung her clawed paw at it's stomach, slicing it open. Tolnamon blubbered quietly as it's intestines bubbled out, trying to gather them back together. Renamon threw a strong kick to it's face, it fell onto it's back with a thud. She clumbed onto it and began slashing at it's chest. Passing through it's fleash as if it wasn't there, pausing only to reaching in and tear out it's heart. "Scum!" She ate the heart in her paws in front of the Tolnamon's face, it gurgled on it's own blood and died in an instant.

Well? Is it good?
Uhhh, okay.

umm im confusled :? what did that have to do with you story?
...I'm beginning to think you BOTH might have some issues.
The Infamous Boss Reo Wrote:...I'm beginning to think you BOTH might have some issues.

I have creative madness. lol

I could have done a lot of worse, like in some of my Saga of Fire and Frost and Saga of Water and Wood.

i say it was pretty good, but only because it centers around alittle tourture.
*grins evily*
is there any other stories? or a series
fred_18 Wrote:i say it was pretty good, but only because it centers around alittle tourture.
*grins evily*
is there any other stories? or a series

There's several sequels to this story. They're not as gory as this one and have minimal torture and have no lemony elements at all in them.

point me to the direction then!
Death suits her well - by MISTER BIG T

Ever had a day when everything goes wrong? Even first class hit(wo)men get those kind of days.

Mia gave a yawn and stretched her hands. She looked at her watch. She was bored as hell.

"Oh how I miss you Master Jack..." she thought to herself as she closed her eyes.

She recalled all the happy times she had with him, all the times when they had tortured a human together.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mia removed her gray school uniform she always wore and placed it into a washing machine. The dried up blood would soon be gone.

She went into a shower and let the warm water pour down all over her body. She was thinking of only one thing. How she had spared Davis on her last job.

"I wonder if he wants revenge?" she thought to herself while rubbing herself with some soap, cleansing every part of her body.

She shook the idea from her head. Even if Davis would thirst for revenge, he wasn't able to fulfill that need. And he was way too afraid of what she could do to him to tell to anyone.

"I guess I'll look if anyone would like me to kill someone,