Join our server on Discord

Itachi's other side
*walks in looking very dark* A place of exotic cartoon pleasure? Hmm. This might be interesting. *smiles* j/k Glad to be here!

Being the nice guy, I'll give something to all that greet me. A funny video for all those KH2 fans.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygvLfHAlI24

I hope you like it. *goes dark again* Because if you don't, you may suffer the Tsukuyomi like poor Kakashi.

kiddin'. I've been a guest for some time and was away when I was silentblades1, but now I'll probably be here more now as Itachi.

So enough with my ranting and I'll finish with a big hearty
WWWWWWAAAAAAZZZZZUUUUUPPPP!
Hiya. Welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy it here! ^_^
Greetings from Argentina, I'm DMX, hope you like it here.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hi there! Welcome, I hope you have lots of fun and good time! :D
The name is LonelyGabu, and I wish you the best.......May you have many happy posts and submissisons galore......
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Nice to meet you, I'm Crimson. Hope you enjoy your stay here at the DaD and post lots.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
*Smashes video with the largest hammer he can find* No offense or anything but I've had people e-mailing me Wazzup videos with everyone from Dragonball Z to that cuban kid (I think his name was Elliot, or something similar) and it tends to anger me greatly at this point. Now then back to intros. I'm Shadow *Lightning crashes* Leader of the SDP who basically serve as jacks of all trades around here but are mostly the welcoming commity and RPG frequenters. Hope to see you around the board.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Welcome to the DaD, Make yourself at home!

I hope we get to become friends, nice to meet you!

Gunter, over and out!

Oh- and thanks for the KH2 thing!
lol Hello hello. Another Sharingan fan I see, and he comes bearing a gift.