Join our server on Discord

Finnish thy work! HAR!!!
Wisemon Wrote:Why are Misato's nails pink? Better question: Why are Ash's nails pink?

What are you talking about? Nails are normally pink. :?
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Quote:What are you talking about? Nails are normally pink.
No, in animes (and real life) nails are the same color as the rest of the skin, unless they're painted, and I hate painted nails.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
No.. My nails and all people I know have totally pink nails. I can prove it by scanning my hand later.

Oh well I suppose we all have different nail tone? My friend just showed his hand and his nails were EXTREMELY pink compared to his skin tone. :D

And saying usually in animes is pretty weird, since I don't think many animes focus on showing the people's nails even very briefly.

Nevertheless, thank you from your comments. I'll probably lower the saturation then. :)

Cool colorizations, I like the first one, gotta love random violence.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Thornwhistle Wrote:That picture of Ash with his mother . . . is rather interesting. *ahem*
I know what artist that is. He does a lot of that.
And nice work as always T.
Some more

[Image: Chaos.jpg]

[Image: 024.jpg]

[Image: 2615518gatomon.jpg]

[Image: digihon.jpg]

Takeru looks nice x3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I assume you use a program similar to Photoshop for these... I would recommend for fingernails using a reddining of the skin color followed by a slight fade for those -- if you must have them a different color. When shown, however, non-painted nails in anime are generally the same tone as the rest of the skin. Because it's easier that way.
No offense meant; but I'd rather not use a set pattern of other animes. I prefer to color things my way and not consider if it breaks the rules or bends them a bit. (As, is with everything I ever do.)

I will however decrease the saturation of my future colorizations since you're the second person to point this out. Maybe blend them more into the skin tone or something. I'll see what I can come up with. And yes, I use Photoshop. :D Though it's just Photoshop 5.0. :cry:

to be fair, I prefer PS4.0 to CS, but I use CS just because it slows down my computer LESS than 4.0.