Join our server on Discord

Wizard of OZ series
Wizard of Oz part 1- Original fic by MISTER BIG T

This is a rather darker approach on the storyline of the Wizard of the Oz, a classic story. Warning, this has reference to child abuse and beating.

Dorothy walked down the alleys. The snow had begun melting and the water was forming small rivers that danced towards the sewers. She pulled her coat closer; she was getting colder. But she was afraid to return to home, afraid to face her mother.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ever since the rather unexpected death of her husband, Dorothy's mother had started drinking hard time. And if that wouldn't have been enough, she always became violent and almost brutal during the times she was drunk.

"Dorothy? Honey, will you go buy me a bottle of whiskey?" she asked as Dorothy had tried to sneak past her to her room.

Dorothy slowly turned to face her mother who had gotten up to her feet.

"But mother how can I get money for it?" she asked.

Suddenly Dorothy's mother slapped her.

"Even with your ass! If you come here without my drink I'll kill you! Do you understand me Dorothy? I WILL KILL YOU!" she yelled to her child.

Dorothy was walking towards the pub as she held her painful cheek. She quickly dried her tears with her gloves; she was already cold enough as she was. Getting into the pub, she smelled the horrible stench of an alcohol that greeted her. She hated them. She hated them all.

"Hey miss, aren't you little too young to drink?" the bartender laughed as he pulled the bottle away from her.
"Please
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you