Join our server on Discord

It's me CrackCat
Myu, I didn't know you, but I feel like I do now. owO

Once you mentioned "my artwork" I suddenly remember waaaay back then (around the very first time I found DaD) an artist by the name of Crackrat. ^w^

Anyway, welcome back. I'm new here. =3
Cats should not be on crack. We have enough problems with cats on the streets without those cats doing drugs.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Welcome Back, the name is LonelyGabu and I wish you the best of luck and all the fun you can handle. To many more posts and the enjoyment of a great community, this is the place to be.....Well, that said, welcome and good luck in all you do.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
wow people have balls to show there face =P
Wisemon Wrote:Cats should not be on crack. We have enough problems with cats on the streets without those cats doing drugs.

The funniest moments in my house is when my cat's are tripping on my home grown catnip.

Nirazhon Wrote:wow people have balls to show there face =P

You should see the photo thread.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I have Lol
Hey welcome back!!Hope you enjoy this site and have tons of fun!!Hope we can be friends!!Lol!Much love!

~Dreamer~
I can digga that man!
anosa anosa... CrackCat welcome back to the forum. Wink
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
I remember giving my cat crack once. It was the funniest 5 minutes of my life, then he got real quiet... Ahywho, welcome to the forum! I'm Shadow, evil overlord of SDP and... well not much else. Hope you have fun here.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad