Join our server on Discord

I am Aser barer of news about the DHZ
Hello I came from the DHZ, but not the forums because of the bug with their register system. Anyhoo I was a big fan of the DHZ, and even more so of Renatamer's Lemons. Grief stricken that I won't get to read the end of his series I emailed him, but I also figured I would also email Sonimon and see if he submitted the last volume of his lemon, and Soni didn't add it to the site. I got this response from Soni...

Quote:Well, it's possible we'll wind up merging with the DaD instead. Oh, and I checked. No, I didn't receive anything from him.
Soni

So that is my news, and That is why I am here. I really hope the last volume his lemon gets added here. Also I still haven't gotten word from Renatamer yet.

Oh and about me I'll keep that to myself, but I will say I am very famous on another board, and if you happen to recognize me from there can you please keep it on the down low. I don't want them to know I am such a perv.

Thank you

~Aser~
Hello and Welcome Aser from the DHZ and welcome to the DaD.....My name is LonelyGabu and I hope that this site is as awesome as it has been for me. I am the Gabumon Loverz mod and jack of all trades. I hope you like it here, its been my home, and its home to many great people......

Welcoming you and happy posting and wish you luck in all you do....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Pff, perv schmerv. There's way worse people that you, I can almost guarantee it.

Anyway, welcome to the DaD. Hope you have as nice a time as (or nicer than!) the time you spent at the DHZ!

By the way, the forum you post at...is it GameFAQS? I'm sure I've seen your name somewhere before...
Hmmm... I'm at GameFAQs too and I don't know if I have seen him, but oh well.

Welcome to the board Aser, name's DMX, many things I can say about myself, only one I shall say: I LIKE COOKIES!

There, now, have a really nice time here and enjoy, I know you'll find the DaD as a cool place to dwell in.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Nice to meet you, Aser. I came from the DHZ also, but I'm sure you'll have fun around here, like DMX said the DaD is a cool place to hang out. I hope you have fun around here and post lots.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
senjuro Wrote:Pff, perv schmerv. There's way worse people that you, I can almost guarantee it.

Anyway, welcome to the DaD. Hope you have as nice a time as (or nicer than!) the time you spent at the DHZ!

By the way, the forum you post at...is it GameFAQS? I'm sure I've seen your name somewhere before...

No but my interests my give you a clue, but what I really want to know is about the last volume Renatamer's lemon I mean it is such a good lemon, and I really want to know what happens. Has anyone heard anything? I mean is been a while since the 19 got added on the DHZ it should be done by now I hope. I noticed that Renatamer was on this site as well, but it is not up to date. I hope that someone gets a hold of him and lets him know about the closing of the DHZ. I don't know, but it can't end with...

Quote:Rena was looking at a physical manifestation of the void.

~Aser~
Welcome Aser, it is sad to hear about the DHZ they had a ton of great mangas (Note to self: get over there and save all mangas to flashdrive) and some of the authors had a bunch of good non-digi lemons. Back to introductions. I'm Shadow (Renamon in cheerleader outfits start dancing around) Leader of the SDP (Lightning strikes, thunder crashes, babies cry, a wolf howls, and somewhere a puppy dies) who I'm 100% sure you'll meet soon. Lonely (Blueeyedgabu) is one of our members and DMX is also one of our members, but after this :

DragonMasterX Wrote:only one I shall say: I LIKE COOKIES!

his membership might not last long.

Showing worship to someone other than the great pie isn't going to hold very well in the ancient council of SDP.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I was saving the new invention that I had consulting with the Pie God, but oh well... someone had mentioned making a cookie pie, so from that day, I delved into research and finally came up with idea to mix cookies and pie.

Note to self: Stop watching TV while being in the DaD.

And you got me wrong, boss, I never said I worshiped cookies, I eat them, and most of the time, stomp the ones that fall on the ground instead of lifting them.

AHHHHHH!!! SPAM already took over! See what I mean? This is what happens when Shadow's back!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Welcome to the DaD... I'm Gunter. Third member of the SDP-
WHAT PUPPY DIES!!? WHERE!? I'LL KILL THE THING THAT KILLED IT!!!
Welcome to the DaD. Hope ya have fun!
and dont worry about Shadow, DMX, or Gunter. They're a bit off sometimes, but they really are good people...