Join our server on Discord

Poll: Are you good, bad, or an anti-hero?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
good
50.00%
9 50.00%
bad
11.11%
2 11.11%
anti-hero
38.89%
7 38.89%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Good, bad, or anti-hero
I find myself being the equivalent of Red-X in most of my stories. I'm not evil in the sense that I want to kill or take over the world, but I'm also not good in the sense that I'll do the right thing simply because it's the right thing. I'm simply out to benefit myself because life hasn't given me a good enough reason to be a hero.

However, this doesn't mean I won't do the right thing if given the chance. I just might view it differently than a hero would. I might save someone's life, but only because said someone may be able to help me help myself.

[/quote]I guess I'm good. I always try to do the right thing and my morals are too damn strong for me to do anything bad.
Quote:The anti-hero can have morals just as easily as good person can. They just might be a little rough around the edges.
I gave money to a Czech hobo once. I'm a DAMN good person.
Yay- you're back! What happened? I thought you went to jail! If you didn't then PHEW!!
I'm mostly anti-hero, but there are times when I'm rotten to the core.
As far as I go, I would be bad or anti-hero. I am not bad in the maniacal destroy the world kind of way, but most of what I do is considered bad for some reason. I always fight for the little guy and I have a robin hood thing going on!
Veemon's Followers
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:Yay- you're back! What happened? I thought you went to jail! If you didn't then PHEW!!

Yeah, nothing happened. Thanks for the concern, though :D
Phew! in that case, how have you been?
*snicker* I'm evil... Hehehe!

*ties up renamon*
Renamon - Hey!
Me - My turn to be evil... Hehehe!

*laughes* Evils have more fun!

Besides, I hate the world right now...
You realize Renamon would cause you levels of pain the likes of which man has yet to invent words to describe it.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad