Join our server on Discord

Hello
And the stabbing and the rats and the corpses and the word "FRESH MEAT!"-

Wait- you did? Wow! That's sexy!
*four new ticks to the 27 continent long list* There, arousing thing #99999999234.... ticked.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hello! Welcome to the DaD! Have fun!
and don't worry about Shadow, DMX, or Gunter. They're crazy, but they're good people once you get to know them.
DragonMasterX Wrote:*four new ticks to the 27 continent long list* There, arousing thing #99999999234.... ticked.

If you're only at 99999999234 then I think you missed a few million.

DrunkenMunkee Wrote:Hello! Welcome to the DaD! Have fun!
and don't worry about Shadow, DMX, or Gunter. They're crazy, but they're good people once you get to know them.

Us? Good? Well, I guess we do donate... no wait I blew up that church. Well we volunteer at... no wait that school was sent to the darkest pits of hell while I was testing out my powers. What do we do that's good?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadowknight Wrote:
DragonMasterX Wrote:*four new ticks to the 27 continent long list* There, arousing thing #99999999234.... ticked.

If you're only at 99999999234 then I think you missed a few million.

Duh, I have the other lists packed up in the base in France, I can't carry all of them.

Shadowknight Wrote:What do we do that's good?

SPAM.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
By good I meant 'fun' and 'happy' and 'entertaining'. Rarely do I mean "good" when I speak of y'all.
Shadow: We do plenty of good stuff!

Elderly man: Excuse me son do you know how to get to the hospital.

Shadow: *Jumps on the old man and beats him half to death then throws him onto a wheelchair which he kicks towards the hospital* You see? There's one good deed.

Slashmon: How was that good?

Shadow: Now that he's more injured they'll treat him faster.

Slashmon: How do you know he wasn't a visitor to a sick friend? Or a doctor?

Shadow: *Laughs* You know old people can't do anything like be doctors or engage in everyday activities.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
That's just wrong. *puts banana peel on Hospital entrance and a line of old and ugly annoying geeks slip in a line, crashing inside the hospital from the windows*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad