Join our server on Discord

Wow
Well, I was kind of being serious anyways, if you take a look at some of mine, you'll see why I say this. One of my friends wanted to kill me after how the third chapter of my PataGato series with AquaVeemon included ended, lol.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Once upon a time, there was a mysterious man who wore a mask, and they called him, the Phantom Updater! However, the Phantom of the Opera was peeved at this eerily similar name. The Phantom of the Opera politely asked the Phantom Updater to revise his name and so he did... to be continued

- with love, from Eppy ^ ^
Bah, you got the story wrong. I was the Phantom Updater before there was ever a Phantom of the Opera. We went to court over it even. But I'll be damned if I didn't hire Jack Thompson as my attorney. The case was lost when he try to prove I had my name first by taking a hamster and sausage, walked to the judge and... To be Continued...
Masked Updater Wrote:Bah, you got the story wrong. I was the Phantom Updater before there was ever a Phantom of the Opera. We went to court over it even. But I'll be damned if I didn't hire Jack Thompson as my attorney. The case was lost when he try to prove I had my name first by taking a hamster and sausage, walked to the judge and... To be Continued...

ahh... The suspence is killing me.
I'm surprised.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
How about Mr.Mysterious? its very alliterative...

MaskedDoubleAgent
ManofMystery
DaD'sOwnMaskedSuperHero

???MaskedUpdater???

I mean I like one you made with the article in front of it....You sound more important, cause you are.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Masked Updater Wrote:Bah, you got the story wrong. I was the Phantom Updater before there was ever a Phantom of the Opera. We went to court over it even. But I'll be damned if I didn't hire Jack Thompson as my attorney. The case was lost when he try to prove I had my name first by taking a hamster and sausage, walked to the judge and... To be Continued...

*gasp* must know the ending!
He walked to the judge and slammed the apple Pie in his face, then ran to the end of the sunset and lived happy forever ever until 5 seconds later, when a plane crashed on the ground and... to be continued.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
ahhhh! stop doing that!
I'll sex you up if you tell me the rest of the story! XD
THE GUY DIES!! REWARD REWARD! *nose bleeding*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad