Join our server on Discord

What Combat Weaponry Are You?
Djinn Cangan Wrote:
mentalguy Wrote:
Herr Mullen Wrote:
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:Thank you for the philosophical quote, mentalguy.

Actualy, I think it's from a stand-up, which went along the lines of this;

"Guns don't kill people. Bullets kill people. You know what we should do? We should raise the price of bullets to $1000. That way people won't shout "I'll kill you!" so much. They'll shout "I'll kill you! I'll get a second job, do a lot of overtime, dig into the kids' collage money and then i'll buy a bullet and then I'll kill you!""

What about people who make thier own?
Just to answer his question (even though it's old). It would cost the same amount of money if not more to make bullets because you have to have the factories and the equiptment.

Uhh? No you dont. I make my own.
Dude to actually "make" your own bullets you'd have to melt down metal and then shape it which is time consuming and expensive you're thinking of putting the bullet into the shell, adding the gunpowder and then inserting the primer. That's not making bullets.
Djinn Cangan Wrote:Dude to actually "make" your own bullets you'd have to melt down metal and then shape it which is time consuming and expensive you're thinking of putting the bullet into the shell, adding the gunpowder and then inserting the primer. That's not making bullets.

that is exactly what i do.
mentalguy Wrote:
Djinn Cangan Wrote:Dude to actually "make" your own bullets you'd have to melt down metal and then shape it which is time consuming and expensive you're thinking of putting the bullet into the shell, adding the gunpowder and then inserting the primer. That's not making bullets.

that is exactly what i do.
Heh which one? The first? I find that hard to believe.
I dont do it all my uncle puts the metal into his kiln and pours it into the molds and i do the rest.
mentalguy Wrote:I dont do it all my uncle puts the metal into his kiln and pours it into the molds and i do the rest.
I'm betting that if the price of bullets goes up so would the materials to make them, no? (can't believe I didn't think of that sooner)
Yes but you can alway find scrap to melt down and chemicals that explode. Twisted
mentalguy Wrote:Yes but you can alway find scrap to melt down and chemicals that explode. Twisted
And then you'd have crappy half aluminum half copper bullets that fracture in mid air. btw I meant kilns and the like.
what if we allready have them?
mentalguy Wrote:what if we allready have them?
Well they could either 1: make you pay the rest of the increased price or 2: they could destroy it.