Join our server on Discord

What Combat Weaponry Are You?
My result is L-96 Sniper Rifle

Preventing a situation from escalating is in your favor as an up-close fight would result in almost certain defeat, however if you know its going to happen you'll hit first and with little warning. You like a fight on your terms and will generally wait patiently for the right moment for an unsuspected strike

[Image: quiz1631outcome10.jpg]

My wish came ture, I get a Sniper Rifle. I Rather take that instead of being seen and getting killed.
Herr Mullen Wrote:
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:Thank you for the philosophical quote, mentalguy.

Actualy, I think it's from a stand-up, which went along the lines of this;

"Guns don't kill people. Bullets kill people. You know what we should do? We should raise the price of bullets to $1000. That way people won't shout "I'll kill you!" so much. They'll shout "I'll kill you! I'll get a second job, do a lot of overtime, dig into the kids' collage money and then i'll buy a bullet and then I'll kill you!""
And that would allow rich guys, like Bill Gates, to be the only killers.
Herr Mullen Wrote:
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:Thank you for the philosophical quote, mentalguy.

Actualy, I think it's from a stand-up, which went along the lines of this;

"Guns don't kill people. Bullets kill people. You know what we should do? We should raise the price of bullets to $1000. That way people won't shout "I'll kill you!" so much. They'll shout "I'll kill you! I'll get a second job, do a lot of overtime, dig into the kids' collage money and then i'll buy a bullet and then I'll kill you!""

What about people who make thier own?
Quote:Good for you. I can't see myself like that, either.
Nice robot, but I see you more as the C3PO type.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
It's not a robot; Cyberman, actually.

Doctor Who series two just ended, here, you see.
M-240 Machinegun

You won't back down from any situation and are extremely reliable. You are very versatile and can scrap with the best.

I guess I am but there is more to me in a fight but its the first thing is somwhat wrong I only fight to protect myself or others....but I guess I am a machinegun.... :?:
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:M-240 Machinegun

You won't back down from any situation and are extremely reliable. You are very versatile and can scrap with the best.

I guess I am but there is more to me in a fight but its the first thing is somwhat wrong I only fight to protect myself or others....but I guess I am a machinegun.... :?:

Thats what machine guns were desined to do.
Stg-77 Aug

Light weight and agile you fight as though you have something to prove. Speed and agility are your strong points. You can scrap with the big dogs though they tire you out quicker.

Crimson: I guess that's pretty accurate considering my personality, though I usually only fight to protect others or in self-defense.

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
I am in the same boat Mr. Crimson Fox.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds

What Combat Weaponry Are You?

M-240 Machinegun

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.