Join our server on Discord

A Sad Farewell
I'm actually very... conflicted on what to do. Honestly I stopped visiting the DHZ regularly because of lack of activity, yes, but also because I was trying to wean myself of the whole thing, find a new outlet for my creativity.

Whelp, I looked around, and there just aren't that many good ones. I was considering restarting the DHZ show, because it had some kind of fanbase, and because it's a quite, simple outlet for my creativity that doesn't require the long haul of a fic.

But I don't know if anyone here has ever heard of the DHZ Show. I may be compelled to make the transfer if I thought I could wrangle up a decent amount of readers.

Either way, Wolfe is welcome to anything I have posted at the DHZ that he doesn't already have.
I've read every DHZ Show made so far Jodan I even have them saved on my comp, so you'll definetly have me here.
I appreciate it dude! :P

Anyway, I haven't heard of the DHZ show, but you're welcome to submit it here too if you want to.

By the way-- I checked out the DHZ forum (no, not spying on it :P) to check out everyone's take on the merge. A chunk of the comments about the merge were good, and a chunk were not so good. What can we do to make the DHZ members more comfortable here?
Well its a hard blow to them, they just lost a part of themselves with that site.....I guess they also need time to recoop and to in a way, mourn for that site.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Simple way to make my compadres feel welcome. Don't ban them. I think most of the members of the DHZ are used to the openess of the forum. Despite all that happend on that board only a handful of people were ever banned (two of which were SD so that lowers the number a bit more).

Though I think most of them will be pretty comfortable over here. It's definetly a calmer DaD then I remember. I remember one full of stuck up mods who tread on everyone and deleted and banned too much for my liking. Seems like a nicer environment now.
Nah, we don't do that here.

Well here's a deal. We won't ban anyone if they don't do something to deserve to be banned! :P

No special treatment for either side, just one big community!
Exactly what I expected from the beggining.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"WE are FAMILY, everyone hear on the D-A-D.
We are Family, everyone's cool on the D-A-D!!"

We are, I would like that if we could become one awesome super community, good job Wolfey!!! and the whole administration....!!! :D
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Wait! Just a second!

Wolfe,

Due to recent changes in HomeJoe Security, I do have to ask one thing. If you're going to put my work on your site, one thing you must do to have my permission. Delete all my contact information in whatever you put on. I don't even think all of them have any anymore, but if they do, they're at the bottom of the documents. Just replace 'Jodan911@hotmail.com' and 'Neptune200' with NOTHING. Sonimon may have already done me that favor.

I swear, if one more person recognizes my email address and/or AIM and tells me they're a fan of my work while we're going to get lunch, I'm gonna flip. Two is the limit.

Buddha Almighty, it never occurred to me things like that actually HAPPENED...
It is actually sad that it's closing but this happens. People lose interest. That's it. Hopefully we can keep some of the stuff there on here.