Join our server on Discord

A Sad Farewell
Well Magitek is saying that he's trying to mirror the DHZ so that we can still view the forums and the site itself but it'll be in a never ending cryo stasis so anyone here that knows how to work with mirrors contact Magitek. This is the topic: http://www.thedigimonhentaizone.com/cgi-...1152563717
Sadly I don't have any other way of contacting except through the boards or I guess you could ask Soni for his email.
mag passed it on to me to finish up, as I have a faster connection. It tops out at about 1GB, including all art/lemons/mangas. I was unable, however, to fix the damn forum thing. I highly doubt it's all there, so I'll have to wait and see just how this DaD mirror thing works out. If the forums are preserved (even if inactive), then we won't need to worry about it.

I'm personally hoping that this mirror ends up being a complete, working site rip. That is, you click on a "DHZ Archive" button on the front page and it takes you, basically, to a fully functional DHZ site that never gets updated.

It'd also be nice if the mirror kept the "regular" start page, with the rotating image (though Soni's message can stay, too).
Ehhhhhh.... Don't know if that's how things will be.

But I CAN guarantee that all submissions will be archived and then moved fully over as per the artist's / author's request. Again, I have to work out with Soni whether or not I should keep that Archive there eternally.
thezig Wrote:mag passed it on to me to finish up, as I have a faster connection. It tops out at about 1GB, including all art/lemons/mangas. I was unable, however, to fix the damn forum thing. I highly doubt it's all there, so I'll have to wait and see just how this DaD mirror thing works out. If the forums are preserved (even if inactive), then we won't need to worry about it.

I'm personally hoping that this mirror ends up being a complete, working site rip. That is, you click on a "DHZ Archive" button on the front page and it takes you, basically, to a fully functional DHZ site that never gets updated.

It'd also be nice if the mirror kept the "regular" start page, with the rotating image (though Soni's message can stay, too).
Sounds good btw my friend Fenris knows a little about mirrors so if you want to contact him here is his email: Sabriel_X@yahoo.com which is also his msn.
I tried ripping just the forums as a separate project, and the stupid software (teleport ultra) is still producing bogus links. I think the problem is that it's using semicolons in the links, when it should be using the semicolon code (%3b). When I change the link to use that instead of semicolons, it works fine.

If anybody knows of a batch processor that I can run all the html through and replace all the semicolons with %3b, let me know.

EDIT: had it the wrong way around :)
Well, the forums are set except for the members!
GO WOLLLLLFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!!!!! Thats awesome Da Wolfe, whenever I can help out let me know......thanks :D
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Congrats, it looks so tidy and organizated. Nice new sections.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(excuse the outburst)
HOLY CRAP!
hehe...I didnt even notice until someone said something. I guess I need to be a bit more observant. XD
Nice job, though, wolfe!
Hello everyone your local DHZ fanatic here.