Join our server on Discord

So DHZ is Ending
Well we are alive and kicking and still screaming, not holding anything back and by the looks of it the big men or woman on campus likes soni's website. It would be nice if they actually saw Wolfe's and Masked Updaters and Soni's and all the mods that diligently worked to get a merge between the two going...I just wish that they could have told us that they would keep it....

Too the big and men that did.....Its not all lost, we have got many ideas and esspecially that we can do this.....so dont be discouraged and thank you from the depths of my soul for all that you did, are doing, and will do......You guys are awesome and I hope we get stuff rolling once again....Cause this is our home :P

DaD is where we come to get away or to have or to recline into our beds, chairs, and desks and relax.....

Thanks for burning the midnight oil and doing what you did.....Take care and I hope that we can do stuff for years to come.... :P
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I have been here 2 years now and Im still coming back I realley hope that the DAD will be here forever...