Join our server on Discord

So DHZ is Ending
We are still currently discussing it with the other moderators.
I, for one, hope that things will transition smoothly.
It hasn't!

There's a message on the mainpage: check it out.
I see nothing on the main site...(a blank page)
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
the main page and content are still up, but the boards have been taken down. the remaining portions of the site, however, are slow as molasses. I think it's probably still up because the site's billing cycle doesn't change on the 1st of the month (but maybe the 7th or 8th), so it'll stay up until then.
Oh wow. I've been proven wrong.

In the words of the UT2k4 Capture the Flag announcer:
LAST SECOND SAVE!

http://www.thedigimonhentaizone.com/mainpage.htm

I am pleasantly surprised... VERY surprised. I wonder if Soni's going to continue updates or what; I can't imagine that Ketnar (webhost) would tell Soni he's not allowed to take the site down lol

still, I'll continue hosting the mirror torrent.
What was the exact message you read on that page? The site is now dead.
huh. it works for me. I know on my end it takes a good 30 seconds to pull it up, so if you're using IE it might be giving up and telling you it's down.
Kentar Wrote:The end is just the beginning. Hi. We're you're friendly neighborhood web hosts. We've hosted Sonimon for two years now. Sonimon's a great guy, we really like him around here. Hell, anyone with the wherewithall to run an adult site with this particular subject matter has GOT to have some stones. We like communites, it's what the Internet is about. You guys have a great little community going here, and we'd like to see it continue. We host several other forum sites, and we'd love to keep you guys in the family. Don't go anywhere. Give us a couple of days to get the forums back up, and get a couple of things revamped on the site. The Phoenix will rise....

The guys at Ketnar and ServerCave - 8/3/06.

Hmm...
Cant belive the DHZ is dead I thought the DAD was thirst to go with all of thet stuff last summer...