Join our server on Discord

So DHZ is Ending
Aser Wrote:So when is all of this going to be ready, and if it is up and I am just too tired to find it right now kindly point me to its direction. Also I have a question how are you going to notify authors and artists about this that may not know? Auto email or something just want to make sure everyone is in the know.

~Aser~
Well if the DHZ is anything like proboards then yes it will have an auto email sent to the authors/artists.
Could you guys offer to host the domain as a redirect to this site?
Yes. But we may or may not-- you see, that could cost extra, and with bandwidth increasing we're not sure how things will be. Anyway, we'll work that out when the time comes.
I hope the costs don't prove to be much of a problem at all......Good luck with that.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Ah, man...I was thinking about actually submitting a lemon to the DHZ here soon, and when I go to check for updates, I find the mess it's in now. The DHZ was one of my favorite sites (next to this one), so it's a dissappointment to see it go...
It is truly a loss I shall feel for generations to come. Or at least until my short attention span kicks in and I forget about it.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Since Soni doesn't seem to be replying on our forum I'll put this idea up to you Wolfe.

I was talking to Ome and came up with an idea. Since alot of DHZers don't want to see our forum disappear, but we need somewhere for it to go. If you can see about hosting the entire DHZ forum as a link off of the DaD forum I know of a few DHZers who will be more then willing to help pay bandwidth costs. Hell Ome said he'll pay the first month himself.

Toss me into your msn if you have it jlarules@hotmail.com
lol I COULD do that-- but I wouldn't see the point of merging all this then :P!
that would be so true........So what is the verdict and what has been decided?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I don't know, now there's a new twist....