Join our server on Discord

So DHZ is Ending
You know whats funny? Down by this Pizza Hut we go to, theres this manicure/pedicure place called 'ORLY NAILS'
XD
I'm wondering if that's a misspelling. Kinda like that old arcade game we had called FAQ MAN. It was clearly a blatant ripoff of PAC MAN they didn't even bother changing the in game names.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Frequently
Asked
Questions
Manipulator
At
Night

Coincidence with FAQ.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hi, I came back again. :oops:
I will continue to submit lemons.

We're leaving together,
But still it's farewell
And maybe we'll come back,
To here, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame
We're leaving ground
Will things ever be the same again?

It's the final countdown...

We're heading for DAD and still we stand tall
Cause maybe they've seen us and welcome us all
With so many light years to go and things to be found
I'm sure that we'll all miss DHZ so.
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
Everyone shall miss DHZ, and since you said hi, welcome to the DaD, just to note, shouldn't you introduce yourself in the Intro Topic?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Rofl, that was a song by Takayuki Ishikawa, better known as dj TAKA.

lol His work's great.

And-- the topic was the DHZ.

Welcome back! I'm hoping to get some more DHZ folks here-- in fact, we're working on a project with the DHZ.
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:At DHZ, I even remember some asshole (I don't remember who was) who issued a 'manners manual' for people there to follow, not for having peace in the community but for justifying their bad behavior towards people that didn't act the way they liked.
Ah yes I remember that topic quite well I believe it was in the spam section and normaly at the DHZ when we see an asshole we usually ignore them (although I can't say that for everyone).
It depends on how annoying that guy/girl is, really. There is always a limit for everything.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
With some of the people I've had to deal with I can't believe that humans don't have some limit to the levels of stupidity that they can reach. Guess if they do I haven't seen it yet and probably never will in my life time
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
So when is all of this going to be ready, and if it is up and I am just too tired to find it right now kindly point me to its direction. Also I have a question how are you going to notify authors and artists about this that may not know? Auto email or something just want to make sure everyone is in the know.

~Aser~