Join our server on Discord

So DHZ is Ending
I will probably be in mourning for a couple of days, I may not post there a lot (Cuz someone deleted my account) But I love that site just as much as I love this one, it's them afterall who showed me to the DaD, this'll be a great loss.
It is unfortunate the DHZ is finished, but I have a lot of hope for this place. With the frequent posters, increased updates, and new ideas the DaD just seems to get better and better. I think just about all of us will miss the DHZ, but as I look around this site, I see a bright future on the horizon.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
I wonder what the populance of the DHZ will do. Some few are planning on coming here, and the rest seem resigned to the place's dissolution. I hope they'll come here; if they drift off, it's very bad for the community formed by the DHZ and DaD regulars. The DHZ was a huge, huge hub of activity. It was a staple of hentai-seeking; if anyone on any image board, ever, asked for Digimon hentai, they'd always be pointed toward the DHZ. It would be a strengthening move to step up to the plate and make some moves to compensate for this sudden unfortunate gap in the market.

For example, adopting the same policy on Mangas as the DHZ (though, perhaps not entitrely; the non-Digimon mangas would be very off-topic) would be a positive step, base-wise. And if the Reveiw Team were established quickly that would fill in the gap for authors and artists left by The Soniscale. Also, I think we need a new moderator. I think if we were to give moderator status to a former DHZ moderator, it would give a familiarity to the DHZ community that might arrive.

The DHZ community have a few misconseptions about here, after all. They believe we lack "free speach". If we add a few elements for the DHZ here, then we can intergrate the new community quite smoothly with ours. Then we can all stop thinking in these rediculous terms of "us and them".
I couldn't be happier. I never liked the DHZ, as you all know. And no, our site has nothing to do with them. As far as I remember, this has always been a nice, friendly site, where even the biggest idiots are treated considerately (well, with some exceptions). At DHZ, I even remember some asshole (I don't remember who was) who issued a 'manners manual' for people there to follow, not for having peace in the community but for justifying their bad behavior towards people that didn't act the way they liked. You can tell that too by their yucky voting system, where the best artists and authors always got mediocre scores. They always thought they were better than us, so now they got what they deserve.
I was hoping that, with proper moderation, this place would remain friendly. That's what they mean when they say we don't have free speach; we don't insult each other. Freedom of expression, fine, but insults are a no-no, in my book.
Herr Mullen Wrote:And if the Reveiw Team were established quickly that would fill in the gap for authors and artists left by The Soniscale.

I personally like this idea, it's something that has been delving in my mind for long, seems there's chance of finally getting it done here in the DaD, I couldn't be happier from this suggestion.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Quote:I was hoping that, with proper moderation, this place would remain friendly. That's what they mean when they say we don't have free speach; we don't insult each other. Freedom of expression, fine, but insults are a no-no, in my book.

Thats why I liked this community more, its more friendly and if you want to speek freely you have sections provided for you in order to do so...

and I would also agree with having a DHZ moderator for familiarity, It would be nice for them to see a familiar face.....

I am still saddned by its going.....but we have to make this site something to last for a longgggg time....Lets see what comes from this.....Hopefully beneficial...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Quote:I personally like this idea, it's something that has been delving in my mind for long, seems there's chance of finally getting it done here in the DaD, I couldn't be happier from this suggestion.

The lemon contest might be a good place to start. Has anybody heard from Nate?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
[Image: orly.jpg]
wow lol