Join our server on Discord

Room Lovely.
........does this actually belong here?
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:........does this actually belong here?

It's possible to rant about how much you love something, right?

I like these sort of topics. These sort of submittions are exactly the things I was looking for, even if I just sung praises of my good taste in veiwing habbits.

I like the trees along the riverbank in spring when I walk across the bridge and admire the blossom.
I like the rain that cascades off your window distorting your vision but as it comes down it looks like your behind a waterfall. Just stare at the lovely world through distorted lens and to be one in the moment... I love that.....

An urban sunrise, where the glass off the skscrapers paint the town with yellows and oranges and then you sit on the peir across is the New York Sky line and the sun is its highlighter......
Nice moments...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Those mornings when you wake up, think 'Fuck this...why should I get up anyway?'
and then look beside you and see the person you love, and you're suddenly feeled with energy.

Those cute msn/aim/yahoo icons that say funny or sweet things.

Simple html code, like changing the color of texts.
:)
I have a small list. Here it goes;

France.
Holland (and Belgium)
Spain.
Italy.
Germany.

I've been watching this series, and everyone is so very close, and yet the cultures vary enormously. I really want to go and visit the contient, and have wanted to before watching this series, so whenever I find programmes like these it makes me terribly happy. I don't think America has shows like this, does it? Does some Elvis impersonater get in his Ford truck and pop off to see what makes Canadians so different?

What's brillient is the British attitude towards all these, especially the French and Germans. "Olympics 2012, two World Wars and a World Cup!" By the way: we are the only country in the world, and this is more true toward the North of England, that flirts with out women by insulting them. So, really, Britian wants Germany and France in bed at once, but won't admit it.

Does anyone else want to go traveling?
I do . I want to learn how people are in each country they must be quite different and observe how they act in groups, watch the national tv channel to see how they set their priorities, take a look at how much they have developed, buildings, highways and parks.
Veemon's Followers
Bleh, you people and your 'fluffy-cutesy-heartsy-stuff' makes me gag horribly. Maybe I'm just cynical, or see the world in an entirely different perspective.

-What I like is not going to church--the prattle of cattle simply bores me without end.

-I like guns. Pulling the trigger and pulping something soft and spongy, like my Gabumon 'Training' plushy doll.

-I luv 'dem violent video games. Shearing off a man's torso with a Sprinfield Rifle is just what the doc ordered after a hard days work.
Marine Wrote:Bleh, you people and your 'fluffy-cutesy-heartsy-stuff' makes me gag horribly. Maybe I'm just cynical, or see the world in an entirely different perspective.

aww =/ that's not nice. Everyone does what they can to feel better, to bad heartsy stuff doesn't do that to you.
Veemon's Followers
Have you ever thought of traveling, Marine?
I traveled to the Vatican once. It's not as pretty as one might expect, being in Rome and the largest capita of Christian Faith in the world and such, I wanted to drown one of those pathetic looking chior boys from one of the 'local cathedral theaters' for hounding me all day with his irregular dogma.

It's a nice place though, scenery wise. There was a statue erected in a horse-shoe grotto no farther from a fountain than a walk across the street. A flotilla of Monarch butterflies manned stations around wide-leafed tulips weeding up from trunk roots. You could practically smell the nectar fumes combined with the Under Rock water, perfect perfume for any lady, even Cher.