Join our server on Discord

Hello hello.
Hello all, long time lurker here. Just joining to broaden the communities I visit.

I'm known as Shirodramon, obviously, I'm a big fan of Flamedramon... have an undying love for him and his forms. >w>

Err, anyway, I'm an artist, though not that active, yet, I just got a tablet, so that makes things better for me. I have drawn some Digimon art, well, very few. I'll be glad to share them, well, just the ones I think are good. :p

Ok, I'm done with my poor intro. ^w^;
*first*

Welcome to the DaD, Shirodramon! Hope you have fun!
Welcome aboard Shirodramon! Greetings from Romania- I'm Gunter, Welcoming you to the DaD without the catch of you losing aproximately 2.5 liters of your blood! Enjoy!
Welcome to the DaD & I hope you enjoy your stay.
I am Lonely Gabu I am leader of all things Gabumon and I welcome you to our community. I hope you might enjoy your stay. Its a great family to be apart of and I hope you'll be content....Good luck to you and happy posting.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Nice to meet you, Shirodramon. I am Crimson and a writer here at the DaD. I hope you have fun around here and enjoy your stay.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Welcome to the DaD, be merry, post lots, and don't worry about me, DMX won't hurt you today.

Enjoy your stay, I know you will, I think I speak for all when I say I expect you to post lots to have fun with all of us!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Heeh, thanks for the welcoming replies, I appreciate it. ^w^
Of all the armors, how come everybody loves Flamedramon? Shurimon and Submarimon never get their props. Oh well, welcome to the DaD.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
welcome to the DaD! im dridien but you can call me drid. and as for a welcoming gift, heres a bran new corevete with $1,000,000 in the back... and now for your gift *hands you a can opener* have fun! *drives off in the corevete*