Join our server on Discord

hybrid digimon series...
this came up with the ideas of epsilon wanting to make a story about digimon digivolving for a new reason, anyway it starts out with season three, and a massive crossover occurs that involves all but season 5. the idea is to make it like biomerging but DNA digivolution put together.

i kind of need a plot for the story though, anything will be used if plausible.look up the topic "strange idea" in the digimon chat for a better perspective.
Out of curiosity on this, would the concept be akin to...

The humans fuse with their Digimon partner (a la the Digimon Tamers' "Biomerge")
The resultant Digimon have aspects of the component Child and Digimon (a la the Jogress "DNA" evolution in Season 2)

Is this an accurate summary of the concept, or would it summarize differently? Because I've been doing "Spirit Fusion Evolution" (I now call it "Soul Fusion") since I outlined Digimon Side Trek back while season 1 was airing... the concept was that you end up with something between the gijinka, or humanized, form and a mere "anthro" of the Digimon...

Anyhow, once I have a better idea of the result you want to achieve with the evolution, I can better give advice on how to do it, and how to build a plot suitable to it.
uhh... yeah like that (i think) it starts out with the tamers in a dangerous situation that even gallantmon crimson mode can't deal with it. so then some force allows them to DNA digivolve like lets say sakuyamon and justimon turn into lets say spiritaul justimon something like that. then before the threat could delete it says that it will take more than just them to defeat them.
kind of like season four towards the last two episodes, when it took all the kids save for kojis brother to evolve to the powerful digimon guardianthingofajigger. assuming that anyone seen those episodes.
That sounds impractical... what you're describing is more like

The Biomerged Digimon DNA Digivolve with each other...

but yes, the Fusion that resulted in Susanowomon is akin to that in a way...

My concept was a bit different, essentially making the Biomerge more like DNA Digivolution, where the Digimon looks like a cross of the child and Digimon, not just DNA digivolution to a state beyond Level 6 (Mega) -- essentially you're proposing more Digimon like Omnimon and Susanowomon, which are Level 7 "Fused Mega" Digimon.

I'm going off into a tangent here, so I hope you can follow this...

Punimon > Tsunomon > Gabumon > Garurumon > Were Garurumon > Metal Garurumon (6 levels)

Botamon > Koromon > Agumon > Greymon > Metal Greymon > War Greymon (6 levels)

Metal Garurumon + War Greymon = Omnimon (Level 7, "Fused Mega")

Chibomon > Chibimon > V-mon > XV-mon (4 Levels)

Minomon > Leafmon > Wormmon > Stingmon (4 Levels)

XV-mon + Stingmon = Paildramon (Level 5, "Ultimate")

Paildramon > Imperialdramon (Level 6)

Imperialdramon > Imperialdramon Fighter Mode (still Level 6)

Imperialdramon FM + Omnimon = Imperialdramon Paladin Mode (Theoretically, Level 8)

But this only covers the old seasons, although Biomerging is simply a parallel to DNA Digivolution -- the child supplies the energy necessary to jump to the final level.

Renamon = Level 3 (Child/Rookie)

Renamon > Kyuubimon > Taomon (Up to Level 5)

Renamon + Ruki/Rika = Sakuyamon (Level 6)

Now what you propose is:

Sakuyamon + Justimon = Amaterasumon (Level 7) (example name)

I could see it being done, but it seems impractical, since this would result in FOUR minds in one body, based on what we've seen of how DNA Digivolution and Biomerging worked.

Even with Susanowomon, it was only TWO minds (Takuya + Kouji) using the power of all 20 spirits (10 spirits in H and B sides for the less mathematically fluent) to achieve the fusion. Biomerge then DNA seems impractical to me is all, but ood luck trying to work something out that isn't too contrived.
thanks for clearing that up anyway. so any plots i could use?
I finally got it, it will be kind of like "The ring of six" or something like that. Season 2 characters will meet up with the twins of season 3, while old enemies battle the tamers...problem is I need a thicker plot...any Ideas?