Join our server on Discord

erase some suspicious members
that don't have any posts and have fairly strange websites example like ten of the links in the newest page about members is a link to quikieF**k.com others are medical stuff incest <.<;

this can be change by adding those text images that are for prooving you're not a machine. I know a bit of php but not about that really heh I can check it though.
Veemon's Followers
I think Wolfey and Unknown (don't remember too well) planned on erasing non-posting and dead members already.

I hate advertisers on forums.

There, I vented out. Sorry for the off-topic.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Advertizers think that these forums they could just use as their impliment of advertizemnt destruction. It urks me the degree that it messes up the flow of things on the site, it might create some to be angry and feel so much other things.They should be warned and then removed because it is not fair, and its just not needed. As of the others, I think thesy said they would be notified and then time passes and there ultimate removal......If I am wrong, my appologies......
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I'm erasing the dead members soon. Unless these guys joined in mid or late 2005, that'll take care of it. If not, point them out and I'll handle it for ya!
ok understood, I'll make a list with them.
Veemon's Followers
lhitchxw website: with detailed scat
xhardgraveoz website: of child incest
nmelissazw website: online pharmacy
bfutrellkq website: online pharmacy
fanthonyjk website: online pharmacy
xericuc website: online pharmacy
ajoanzu website: sex with no consentment(=s)
nshockleytr website: online pharmacy
wrogersrb website: incest

I'm getting bored of detailing every of them I'll give a list of all the strange member with strange names and websites, that have no post.

hkitzhaberrt
Peter Vaughn
zdansonzq
tjayhs
vlaytonkv
tsaleqr
dsternsrc
btannerar
jsuebe
drheanq
ssheinbaumpo

well sorry to say but more than 60% of the members per page are just for publicity.
Veemon's Followers
Any random string of letter is likely a spammer. I think CAPTCHAs or some other way to check on the user status needs to be instated.
I suggest just deleting any members with 0 posts that joined before 05.
I second that, you should delete those, they aren't coming back. First, delete the ones that we are sure they won't post anymore, then, we'll start caring about who's left.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*whispers to herself* So that's what it was.....
Unfortunately, I saw some that have registered in 2006 that have the same features. I already sent Wolfe a list with those.