Join our server on Discord

Season 1 vs. Season 3-Which is your favorite?
I know this has been discussed before, but it's a classic. Season 1 and Season 3 are among the most talked about seasons of the entire Digimon run, featuring great casts of characters along with awesome storylines. So, of these two seasons, which is your favorite? Do you like the more upbeat Adventure or the more realistic take with Tamers? Personally, while Adventure gives me a classic feel I always find myself going back to rewatch Tamers more often. I find the characters close to my heart, especially Takato whom I relate to the most as he reminds me of when I was his age (between 10 to 12). Of course, Renamon made it all worth it as well, but still, she's only part of what makes this season the best out of all five so far.

-Renafan
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
for me it will be obvious in my stories... season three. makes more sense to me.
tamers as well, more realistic. Give's it that "what if" kinda feel.
Renamon's Army
No offense, but how is the third season more realistic?
Renafan Wrote:I know this has been discussed before, but it's a classic. Season 1 and Season 3 are among the most talked about seasons of the entire Digimon run, featuring great casts of characters along with awesome storylines. So, of these two seasons, which is your favorite? Do you like the more upbeat Adventure or the more realistic take with Tamers? Personally, while Adventure gives me a classic feel I always find myself going back to rewatch Tamers more often. I find the characters close to my heart, especially Takato whom I relate to the most as he reminds me of when I was his age (between 10 to 12). Of course, Renamon made it all worth it as well, but still, she's only part of what makes this season the best out of all five so far.

-Renafan

Wait a minute, you've already got a topic JUST like this one... with the exact same first post.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
i noticed that too kyo,

anyway...
tamers is more realistic, because it is set in the world right now.
in tamers, the show digimon is a real tv show, and all the kids watch it, and play the card game. it is supposed to be like if they became real right now, that is how it would be.

i didn't describe it very well, but u didnt pay me for anything, so its good enough. lol
Renamon's Army
season 3, although got some plot-holes.
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
I like both season 1 and 3. (I haven't seen 4 or Digimon Savers yet!)