Join our server on Discord

Doom's lemons: post your comment here!
Hi, here my author's topic. You can post your comments on my lemons here. To read them, just search Doom in the lemon section or click on this link http://digiartistsdomain.org/lemons/doom/
So, what do you think about my first lemon? How do you find it, what do you like/don't like, suggestion, what about my writting style, ... Remember that SaberGatomon corrected my lemon.

I will make a series with Foxie and Dom. For now I'm working on the third (6800 words and I am to the 2/3 of the chapter)

BTW, I submitted my second chapter (better than the first) 4-5 days ago and it is not posted.
Death to all Renamon!
Quote:Death to all Renamon!
This lemon got great reviews on the DHZ, but you're right, the fact that it's a Renamon lemon immediately disqualifies it from being remotely satisfactory.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I'm afraid that the style couldn't really hold me. I closed it after the Leomon; I'm not really that good with series three, those stories never hold me. The tenses were rather odd. He was having a flashback with future tenses? It mkes no grammatical sense! Also, "I would have my cellular on me"? Usually, that's followed with an "if". No-one talks like that; it's "I'll have my cell."

The business of the the page shocked me when I loaded it up. It really is awfully busy with it's lines, big titles and such.

But what I did love was the indent. Hurrah! I'm always happy to see an indent online. People neglect them, now-a-days. Thanks for brightening my day slightly by assuring me all hope isn't lost for the indent, even if it might be for conventional tenses.
What happened? What's with the sudden hatred of Renamon?

I guess we are... kinda overloaded with her...
Yes. That's happened before. There can be too much of a thing.
I agree, too much of something can lead to an overdose and a mental lapse.
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:What happened? What's with the sudden hatred of Renamon?

I guess we are... kinda overloaded with her...

Heh, too much of a good thing I guess

but yeah, it is soooo very easy to right about Rena, she brings little to the table after some 100+ stories and pictures, we have seen her in ever position wearing every different piece of clothing, and acting out every personality we gave her

only Renatamer really did a good job with Rena, I guess we could say Rover did too but he's Red Rover, we would read anything he wrote just because