Join our server on Discord

Can't describe topic, please read for better description
nineteen, digimon for a while, abusive parents, lonely life, loves his digimon but afraid too, after melomyotismon, and saves the digidestined from one thing or another. while working at walmart.

in the end or the middle something helps him get over his fear of 'loving' his partner.

something tells me that theres a 'but' in this.

now for the saving biz. since tai is working on becoming teh ambassador of the digital world while lets say in highschool while losing sora to matt. and everyone else working on going their own ways then they get saved from a 'insert life threatning prob. here' by this guy.

let me know if i missed something
I probably should have been a bit more specific when I said "saves them". What I meant was kind of like what happened when Ken and Stingmon saved Cody and Armodillomon from that little digimon that was attacking them in that episode where Armodillomon digievolved to champion. I was thinking of having one of the digidestined get caught in a dangerous situation during the opening battle and having my character save him/her just in time.

As for the plot of the story, I think it's something that should be explored. I think it's something that would be possible when considering digimon/human relationships. I mean, have you ever heard of a human having sex with an animal? I think a digimon/human relationship could be viewed the same way. It's easy for a digimon to have a relationship with another digimon and a human with another human, but what about an interspecies relationship. I know I'm not the first one to have a digidestined fall in love with his/her partner, but I believe I'm the first one to explore the complications that may arise from such a relationship.

Also, in the final sex scene with my story, my character still isn't sure if he can make love to his partner without it being dangerous. The fact that he isn't sure, yet is still willing to obey his partner's wishes, makes for what I believe to be a true romance story.
oh, well that makes sense now.
now do you have a dangerous problem we can add? what I mean is do you have the plans on how he saves them?
cboy Wrote:...I'm the first one to explore the complications that may arise from such a relationship.

Nope. Others have, including myself, but few have it as a centeral theme.
My mistake and my apologies. I wasn't trying to brag or make myself important. And what other authors have tried this idea and in what stories? Perhaps reading them will help me with my own.
My mistake. I wasn't trying to brag or make myself important. And what other authors have tried this idea and in what stories? Perhaps reading them will help me with my own.
well that always works out too...i guess.