Join our server on Discord

Can't describe topic, please read for better description
For those of you that read my post "Sex with digimon partner incest?", I need some help coming up with a plot for the story. It's going to focus mainly on the romance between my character and his digimon and the complications that they have, but I need some help regarding other things.

Should I have the other digidestined involved (it takes place after Malomyotismon's defeat, during the time leading up to the conclusion of Season 2)? If so, how big a role should they play? What could I use as the reason for the digidestined to still be protecting the digiworld (my character is introduced by saving the digidestined during the opening scene)? How much should I focus on my character's normal life outside of the digital world? These and any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated, thank you.
depending on the age of the character, and who his partner is then i can come up with something...given the time of a few hours.

as for the digidestined, one word "peacekeeping" then that way lets say that a riot occured in the digital world right? then something happens the character happened to be at the area he then he saves them with his digimon.

i'll wait and see if that is enough info. and for more info abou the story.
My character is going to be nineteen, and his partner will be a black female Veemon named Midnight. I'm still trying to come up with a name for this digimon.
is he in college or is he waiting for a few more years while working part time?
also who is he like? Ex: does he have a personality of ken or davis?

lets say that he becomes a peacekeeper like them and is part of a new team that has to battle a new threat. Ex: black ocean

as for teh black veemon, not sure what to think. only dark veemon/black veemon/shadow veemon

now is the character living by himself or his family?

i'll wait for more info.
My character's a dark loner who had an abusive family and now lives on his own. He has a part-time job at Wal-Mart.

Quote:lets say that he becomes a peacekeeper like them and is part of a new team that has to battle a new threat. Ex: black ocean

Actually, I was thinking of having him and his partner work alone. I was also thinking of making them both social outcasts (he because of his abusive parents, his partner because she's a Virus type digimon and so everyone assumes she's bad). That would explain why he and his partner have such a close relationship.
Why is it everything starts out bad? Why not have things begin by being upbeat, and cheery, only for events to take a horrible turn and ruin everything?

You see, if things start out bad, you have a character who just moans all the time. "My life is so bad. I've tried to kill myself." At that point, a reader thinks "Oh, just shut up." It's hard to feel sympathetic toward someone so negative. However, when someone's practicly singing in the street, only for something awful to happen, that's when you trigger symphathy. "I'm on a roll today! I have a girlfriend! It looks like I'm going to get an A* in that Geography test, which is really good because it's intenally examed and I'm convinced Mr. Bothergirbil hates me! Things are looking up! Wait... Dad... is that my girldriend in your lap?" Or, as in Lord Tarsisk's Overdose series, he uses this see-saw convention of up and down situations.

My point is, to make something this tragic appealing, we have to care about your character. We have to have symphathy for him. Put more thought into that than this whole relationship thing.
now your making sense cboy. so he's a loner at nineteen with a job at walmart, abusive parents, and a viruse type digimon. now to pull things to gether: how did he meet the digidestines? does he know anybody that helps him out every now and then or what? how long has he had her? and does he fall in love with anyone, but the one he loves doesn't know he loves her?

now i know that is alot of questions but i need info to pull the strings the right way.
I'm not trying to sound rude or anything, but have you read the post "Sex with Digimon Partner considered Incest", because I discuss the main focus of the story in that thread.

The story focuses on the romance between my character and his digimon partner. They both love each other very much, but my character refuses to make love with his partner because he fears that with them being different species, he could hurt her or even kill her. The story then focuses on the difficulties and hardships of such a relationship. It ends with something happening to my character and his digimon which destroys my character's fear of making love to his partner and they then show their love in the ultimate way.

In the story, he meets the digidestined in the beginnning when he saves them from something (still brainstorming on what). His partner is his main source of moral support, which I think helps show how strong their relationship is. Still haven't decided on how long he's had his partner.
is this after the epiloge or just after melomiotismon?
It'll probably take place a few years after Malomyotismon's defeat.