Join our server on Discord

World Cup: Germany vs. Italy
Oh my fuck, was anyone else watching that game? Oh my FUCK! It makes my blood boil!

I'm not a hardcore sports fan by any stretch of the imagination. The only sporting events I watch are the Olympics (Summer & Winter) and the World Cup. So when I watch them, I get a little intense.

So if you were watching the game, you'd notice that Jens Lehmann, the German keeper, was off his game today. He made a couple of decent saves (and did a really crazy jump-spin-punch-save and nearly took out another player...kinda like a Jecht Shot!). But when it came down to it, the only reason the game GOT to extra minutes was because his mojo was strong enough to deflect at least 3 shots that should've went in.

The saddest of all is that when he needed defence at the very end of extra time II, they were standing there doing nothing, allowing Italy to score TWO goals in about 3 minutes. Disgraceful, particularly when you take into account how well they've played to get here. Had the game made it to a shootout, Germany would've won.

The worst of it all is that now France stands a very good chance of taking the tournament, something which greatly distresses me, because I HATE FRANCE! Their team is made up of a bunch of nancy boys who pretend to be injured to get free kicks which get them goals, and it makes me sick that they aren't carded more often for simulation. They're going to crush Portugal, and then kill Italy.

I'm sad....

Add your thoughts, if you like!
HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ARGENTINA IS AVENGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buenos Aires looks like a party day.....I just went for a walk and everyone's smiling and rejoicing. What a glorious day!!!!!!!!! They took us out of the championship and laughed at us, so now they got it back!!!!!!!! Now who's laughing?!!! Hah!!!!! Go back homie with your tail between your legs, Germans!!!!!!!!!!
I like Italy. It's a nice country, although the men take advantage of foreign girls.

I hope Portugal wins; then we can say we were taken out by the winners (again) and save face.

So long as it isn't France. I'd rather like to bask in the light of the Olimpic Torch 2012 victory a little while longer before the French one-up us again.
I don't watch the world cup or like sports but I will say that I hope france does not win. And if I cared, I may not be upset after that last match.
Uhhh... what kind of world cup is this?
Yeah Zeph, you're avenged. But at what cost? Now it looks like FRANCE is going to win...you don't REALLY want that to happen, do you? (BTW, I liked Argentina, I just liked Germany more hehe)

Mullen, I also hope Portugal somehow miraculously beats France. That would be quite lovely....though virtually impossible. I think it'd be nice.

Gunter, it's World Cup soccer. There are three matches left. Portugal vs. France is today. The final is on Sunday.
I have a coworker from France, so he's rooting for France. Like I've said, I couldn't care less about professional soccer.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Oh- I was thinking something else- WAIT- I missed it!? Ahh! Oh well- I could catch reruns-
Quote:Yeah Zeph, you're avenged. But at what cost? Now it looks like FRANCE is going to win...you don't REALLY want that to happen, do you?
You wouldn't say that if you had any actual sympathy for Argentina, being taken out by those dirty cunning dogs, that played far worse than our team and won cuz the fucking ref favored them blatantly. You despise France cuz they cheat? Nothing compared to those fucking Germans or those stinking Brazilians.
I didn't like the way that France won, but you gotta admit the Portuguese had more than an hour to turn the score. Either of the two who would win, was fine by me. They both took out annoying teams, so I didn't favor any. Now I hope France becomes World Champion. I have nothing against France, but I despise Italians cuz they whistled at out national hymn in Italy '90. I hope they rot in hell. (And I have both bloods in me, so I say what I want). But even if Italy becomes World Champion, I like it better than Brazil or Germany. But for now....
Allez allez Bleus!!!!
It's Italy!