Join our server on Discord

Sex scenes with pregnant Lillymon
Red Rover has finally given me permission to use his characters and his End Game story plot, so I should have the first chapter of my story (can't think of a title yet) up in a few days. However, I'm also brainstorming for the next part of my story which takes place after my character is made a Council of Five member.

It focuses on what happens to him after Emperor Izzy has gained almost total power. My character is ruling his own domain (probably making it South America through Canada) and is visited by Epsilon (Lillymon), who informs him that she is pregnant with his child (those of you who've read Red Rover's End Game series know all about how she "introduces" herself) Now I still keep Epsilon's frisky nature that RR gave her, so naturally being pregnant (I make her pregnancy similar to a normal human pregnancy) would make her even more frisky.

Now my question is how to make a good sex scene between her and my character during her pregnancy. What to say to her, what to do to her, how I should make her act, etc. The first sex scene between them takes place during her second month, the next during her fifth, then the seventh, and finally the ninth month.
I've only done one pregnancy lemon; Time For An Odd Fetish. If you can stomach it, you could draw on the methods I used to emphisise the pregnancy during the sex scene. Reading the one or two pregnacy lemons I'd seen (only one or two; Lord Archive's Kari, and Van's "Adventures in Mating" series, which I read for the humour value and that odd charm the fellow has) I thought that the pregancy within the lemon wasn't really doing very much in the actual sex scene. If a real fetishist came along, they'd say "What the hell is this? This isn't how I think of it!"

So that's my advice. Talk about it during sex.
The main reason I'm asking this question is because I've read magazines that featured women talking about feeling super sexy and more frisky while pregnant. I like my stories, lemons included, to be realistic, so I figured that being pregnant would affect Epsilon's sex drive.

Also, just so you know, I find pregnant women attractive. Probably caused in part by my inflation fetish.
[/quote]Lord Archive's Kari

Is the title "Kari", because if it is I'm not seeing it anywhere. Also, what's Van's name on the lemon section.

And no offense, but I can't stomach your "Time for an Odd Fetish". Male pregnancy is an extreme turn off for me.
cboy Wrote:And no offense, but I can't stomach your "Time for an Odd Fetish". Male pregnancy is an extreme turn off for me.

Me, too, actually.

I mean Lord Archive's Hikari from the Red Detective series. She gets pregnent.

Not Guther, Van. On the DHZ. But it's male pregancy again. He just made me wonder "What is it like to think like that?" So I wrote about it.