Join our server on Discord

Finally back
It's been two weeks in Japan and alot has happened.I just arrived home and I am tired. I was unable to sleep much on the plane ride back. So much happened and yet so little. Of the many things I noticed the main thing I noticed was the amount of overweight people there is much lower then here. Why that, I don't know. I will say more tommorow, but now I have a lot to unpack
Welcome back aguy! Hope everything went fine, really, I personally hate trips.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
WELCOME BACK aguy!!!!

I cant wait for you to tell us stories and to show us pictures !!!!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Welcome back Buddy!! How was the trip?
Welcome back, aguy! Good to see you came back in one piece, can't wait to hear about your trip, Japan is awesome!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
aguy Wrote:. Of the many things I noticed the main thing I noticed was the amount of overweight people there is much lower then here. Why that, I don't know.

You don't? Did you think the number of overweight people in America is normal? It's the fattist country on earth; busling agricultural trade has been the cultural foundation of the country since the migration to the Great Plains. This means food is plentiful, and allows you to eat things like this;

[Image: Big%20Burger.jpg]

The portions in America are enormous; the drinks you can get at the cinema or at any resurant are enormous. "Supersize", or something. They've repakaged it now, so it isn't called that, but it is the same thing. It contains two to three litres, usually; in Europe, the pop for one family comes in a two litre bottle: people tend to buy two, or three, and drink them throughout the week. But in America, you buy two litres at the cinema and drink all of it in one film. Is it any wonder it's fatter than the fattest thing in Fatland?

And the Japanese still have very healthy seafood and rice based diets, which are both filling and nutritious, and contain a large amount of Omega Three oils, which are proven to increase consentration levels, explaining why they have such smart people. Fast food, by the way, contains all sorts of additives and chemicals (to make it cheaper, tasty, and addictive), which are proven to dip consentration levels.
Quote:And the Japanese still have very healthy seafood and rice based diets, which are both filling and nutritious, and contain a large amount of Omega Three oils, which are proven to increase consentration levels, explaining why they have such smart people. Fast food, by the way, contains all sorts of additives and chemicals (to make it cheaper, tasty, and addictive), which are proven to dip consentration levels.
Nonetheless, the Japanese are catching up. They have a growing obesity problem, so to speak.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Well, I say it is good to hear that you are back.
They actually serve that stuff in America? Heh- my brother won't let me eat it, goes against my "figure".
Hey aguy, welcome back! Can't wait to see pictures, and hear the stories!

and yeah, of course the US is the most obese. Like Herr Mullen said, the portions are huge. not only that, but I think in Japan more people ride their bikes or walk to work, while in the US, we drive cars everywhere.