Join our server on Discord

I hate my country!!!
*Punches Gunter* Does that answer you repulsively useless question?
*clings to vel's leg* be niiiiiice!
Yes it does! Thank for the bitch-punch! I enjoyed it thoroughly!! -and listen to munkee! (protects Munkee's breasts, being a breastguard and all) Be nice!
If next post isn't relevant to gripes about the Philippines or the country in which you live, I'm locking this topic.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Eh- the Philippines has a lot of- uhh... snatchers!
Live in britain and consider urself lucky!!!!!
tony blair is out of his goddamn mind!!!!!!
Evil (i bet bush has manipulated him) Evil
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I've been to the Philippines, it's a relatively nice country, nice view. But people swarm all over you if you're around 6'9 feet tall- and a foreigner. ANd of course to them being a foreigner means having a lot of money.

A lot of Money = Rich.

Rich = Snatch!

Snatch = Good.

A lot of corruption there- have you been to Singapore? They have a lot of rules there- Like "Chewing Gum is Forbidden".
haha really? lol
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Well, only fred_18 has done it, so I'm going to complain about the United States.

The working folk here have no power whatsoever, the government has expanded far beyond any reasonable boundary, they will receive a copy of this post as soon as I send it across the network, the President has basically declared himself above the law in so many words, law enforcement is usually left up to testosterone-drunk white men with no hair who did speed in college and want you to suffer for it, many citizens believe Jesus Christ should be a personal part of everyone's life whether we won't the bastard son of an unclean woman or not, the only possible method of effective the radical change needed now is probably violence, and to top it all off the single least accepted mode of societal change is violence.

One of these days I'm dropping it all and making aliyah. In a country the size of New Jersey, where everyone's a soldier, there must be some possibility for citizen freedom.
Anonmon Wrote:Well, only fred_18 has done it, so I'm going to complain about the United States.
done what?
I haven't been to this topic in a while.