Join our server on Discord

Jeannie Takenouchi presents!
Red Dwarf Season 9: The NorWEB Federation Saga, Phase 1!

While thought to be a myth or a late April Fools joke from Holly, Red Dwarf's computer, this time, they're for real! The NorWEB Federation (a space defense force created by the Northwest Electricity Board) have their sights set on RD! And this time, it's not for 180 million pounds, this time, they want Dave Lister, dead or alive. And as for Red Dwarf herself, she must be prepared for this latest challenge. Plus, an old cyberfoe from Season 2 returns as well, and yes, we have Kochanski, too! This time, do you dare to return to Earth?

Episode Guide:

1. Once More Unto The Brunch, I Mean Breach!

Red Dwarf wasn't really built for combat, but Kochanski, Lister and Rimmer strike gold when they find some weapons and old supralight starfighters on an old derelict shipyard. Meanwhile, a pair of NorWEB fighters close in on Red Dwarf...

2. The NorWEB Federation: First Strike

The NorWEB fighters attack Red Dwarf, but fortunately, the pilots are newbies. Kochanski and Lister target and destroy one of the fighters. Cat somehow finds the only female Cat aboard the ship. And Holly invents the Holly Hop Drive Mark II!

3. Psirens II

The NorWEBs have attacked the Psirens' homeworld. They issue a damsel-in-distress call. But, can the Dwarfers go in?

4. The Liberation Of Channel 27

NorWEBs kidnap the Channel 27 newslady and take over the facility. Cat finally locates the other Cats who were on the that other Ark to Fuchal and requests their help, and...Lister and Kochanski get close for the first time.

Like it so far?
Princess, this belongs in the "Authors Section", I think.
GM didn't like it!!! I'm so disenchanted!!! Boo hoo hoo! (choke, sniff!)
indeed it does GM......and off it goes
Princess Jeannette Wrote:GM didn't like it!!! I'm so disenchanted!!! Boo hoo hoo! (choke, sniff!)

It's not like that, darling. I was just saying that it was in the wrong forum. Didn't want you to get in trouble. Please calm down.
Why would this go in the author's section? Red Dwarf is a TV show, and we're talking about a new season...right? I dunno, it's British, so I hardly get an opportunity to watch the damn thing...Although, from what I've seen, it's a bloody fab show.
This isn't information about the actual show, Anus. This is a description of a series of Red Dwarf fanfics that Jeannette wrote.