Join our server on Discord

A fond (TEMPORARY) farewell.
Oh yeah! Sea snake, right? wait- (ponders) Scarlet Snake- and Scarlet King Snake- Coral snake is the venomous one- how are you still alive? Meh. (I was thinking Garter snake)
Shadowknight Wrote:On the plus side they had some great viewing material, and no I'm not talking about the other counselors (They were hot too though)

[Image: 7853150c.jpg]

What epidodes? I'm missing from 45 to the end.

I'm joking, of course, I know you can't steal it. But really, how very, very cool.
awesome. and uhh...good luck with the snakebite thing.
I think from "Biyomon gets firepower" and the two episodes after that one. AND I SAW SOMETHING AMAZING!! I saw an old copy of a TMNT show I hadn't heard of, there's apparently a fifth turtle (A very attractive femal one I might add).
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
WELCOME BACK TO... *reads Shadow's Location* Ehh... where you belong!

I was missing you boss, dang, I didn't do a very nice job, SPAM was reduced by 15% while you were gone.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Although I think you were only gone for a week, it felt like months...it gets boring without you.
*sniff* I think I might cry.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Welcome back sir Shadow....I have missed you while you've been over yonder in the land of woods and annoying kids and mythical snakes. Alas you haev returned home, you deserve a home cooked meal I made this for you and I hope you like it......Your a good friend and without you it has been somewhat not as exciting or thrilling, and the side order of our daily amount of spam was reduced....

Look through that door... Your welcome back party...... heh....ENJOY !
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Good to see you're back, boss. The SDP just isn't the same without it's resident King of SPAM. Sucks about that snake bite, hope you're okay. At least they had some viewing material like you said.

Shadowknight Wrote:I think from "Biyomon gets firepower" and the two episodes after that one. AND I SAW SOMETHING AMAZING!! I saw an old copy of a TMNT show I hadn't heard of, there's apparently a fifth turtle (A very attractive female one I might add).

I think I know the show you're talking about, did she wear a aquamarine mask?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Not sure. I wasn't exactly paying much attention to the face area if you catch my drift.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad