Join our server on Discord

A fond (TEMPORARY) farewell.
You're a Yankee. But don't dare to cheer for Germany. I warned you. 'Sides *points at DMX* he's gonna beat you too if you do.
Don't worry. I wouldn't. I know they have a rivalry with your country. Plus I'm only worried about you.
Ah, you know I'm used to suffer, but thanks.
If you beat Germany, we won't have to face them, so go Argentina.
Lol, I have a bit of German blood- but I guess I'll go root for Argentina!
Argentina already lost against Germany, they didn't deserve to win; that's why I suddenly want to test my new tennis racket. And my claws too. Not to mention the Nuclear Bomb I have pointed at that lousy ref's house. German or not, he dies too.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Soccer (of football) is (or was) only fun when I played it indoors in gym class and got to tackle, trip, and ram to my heart's content. The gym teachers loved my enthusiasm. I have no interest in professional soccer; it has rules against that sort of thing.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I dont think that even if you tried professionally you would recieve many red cards and many exclusions if you would.....Unless they make full contact Soccer...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
And furhter on, this was the worst WC I've ever seen, this is just a Referee vs. Money match, nothing else.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Not really, let's talk about the art of acting as well......Look at Portugal and there ability tto get any foul is remarkable....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds