Join our server on Discord

A fond (TEMPORARY) farewell.
No way to fight that logic.

[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
If it makes you feel any better relationships are a strict no no there. But that's not to say I can't get a few numbers or E-mail addresses.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
No wonder! lol, Strange- I'm not surprised-
Then I'm at least relieved that I didn't go, or that rule would have mean to me what listening to my parents does.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadowknight Wrote:If it makes you feel any better relationships are a strict no no there. But that's not to say I can't get a few numbers or E-mail addresses.

I bet you he does it anyway though. lol
That's only if you get caught. With another volenteer that is.
DrunkenMunkee Wrote:I wish I could go to this camp...If Shadow's a counselor, we're bound to do something fun!!
Now that I think about it, what benefits does being a SDP have? I don't know if any of the papers I sacrificed the last diarrhea I had was a SDP report (sorry if it was, biological needs are first), but so far, we did nothing together after all.
The ATE has activities like dining in fancy restaurants, dictating rules for opressed people and travelling all over the world to teach people about our leader, the F
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:[quote=DrunkenMunkee]I wish I could go to this camp...If Shadow's a counselor, we're bound to do something fun!!
Now that I think about it, what benefits does being a SDP have? I don't know if any of the papers I sacrificed the last diarrhea I had was a SDP report (sorry if it was, biological needs are first), but so far, we did nothing together after all.
The ATE has activities like dining in fancy restaurants, dictating rules for opressed people and travelling all over the world to teach people about our leader, the F
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Die Germans die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well you already beat me up today. Plus I don't like sports so I had nothing to do with it. And you said the other blood canceled it out.