Join our server on Discord

A fond (TEMPORARY) farewell.
DragonMasterX Wrote:J/k, it sounds funny to have you as the counselor lol, I'm looking forward to what will happen in the end of this :P

Lol, those kids are going to be scarred for live. But whatever you do though, don't let them anywhere near sugar or caffieine for that matter. *watches little brother go on Mountain Dew induced rampage*

DrunkenMunkee Wrote:I wish I could go to this camp...If Shadow's a counselor, we're bound to do something fun!!

Yep, piethrowing, hentai, and causing worldwide havoc. I'm there!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
haha, I'd totally sneak into Shadow's cabin, and I'd have a psp or something, and we could look at hentai. That be awesome. XD
My PSP is too filled with random SNES and GBA games. My flashdrive is where I keep all my hentai. Which reminds me, I need to get a new one this 200 gigabyte one is getting full.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DrunkenMunkee Wrote:Whats the website? I wanna see!

Almost forgot, it's http://boggycreek.org/2006/home.asp go to the camp, then scroll down to camp tour and it shows everything they do.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Its a good thing that you are doing..... I hope that you come back and tell us of some memories and some pictures.....Have fun and we'll miss you!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lol, I wish I could go to camp with you! -You'd have someone (crazy if not) interesting to talk to! You might even catch me on one of my "Night prowls". Good luck boss!
Quote:We are a year round camp for seriously ill children

Maybe its me...but for some reason, this doesnt seem like a "Shadow" type place. But, its nice to see you doing some good. =D

Damn, that place is nice. Reminds me of the camp we went to in 5th grade. Only this place has cooler stuff...XD

Have fun!
DrunkenMunkee Wrote:
Quote:We are a year round camp for seriously ill children

Maybe its me...but for some reason, this doesnt seem like a "Shadow" type place.

I was thinking the same thing. Then I learned that they get about 40 college grade people volunteering for this, and they are severly tapped for male volunteers. In other words it's about a 9 to 1 (Girl Guy respectively) ratio.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
That explains why you wanted to go. XD
Isn't that the reason men do anything?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad